‘Those That Seek- Truth Revealed’

‘Those That Seek- Truth Revealed’

A Story by ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
"

The truth will set you free🌹

"
‘Those That Seek - Truth Revealed’

God is knocking at your door, all you have to do is open up to Him, and you will never look back. God says,’Come rest in me’.

We are all looking for peace of mind, to end the search. Let the searching end sooner than later in your life . What could be better than not having to question what’s wrong or right, where to go and what to do. You don’t have to question anymore when you know your life is protected and secure in Gods hands. The answers lie in His word. Let go and let God have His way, he’ll show you the way- you’ll find your purpose in life if that’s what you want to know.

Faith is all you need to find the answers to all the questions you have. Faith can move mountains and part the sea. Faith in God will bring life to you. You won’t have to search for it any longer. To know that everything will turn out the way it’s meant to be- that God is in control, and He promises to provide and take your worries away. The feeling of wellbeing that you don’t have to worry about today, tomorrow - about food, clothes, or anything, you put your hand in God’s hand and He promises to be your provider- the light that shines through the clouds. The sun after the rain. Jesus paid the price for us so we could be free, but we allow ourselves to become so trapped in the ‘flesh’, instead of being free in the spirit. To live in the flesh brings death, but we all want life. So begin with the spirit of God and your life will begin , and the searching will end.

We all have room to grow and there’s no better as the now to start believing- positive thinking and use of positive words, brings us closer to winning than losing. The power of the mind is strong enough to break you or weak enough to make you a success.

Let God’s word full your thoughts, your heart and your every move. Let His light shine through you and in you- walk in God’s ways - and you will search nomore, just for more of God’s word and ways, until the end of days.

Kelly Fagelund- Gjersoe
30 April 2018

© 2018 ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Inspiring words indeed.... a fine motivational speech and dedication all rolled into one.......... Neville...

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

I appreciate your words- for our of our mouths come the truths of our hearts🌹Thankyou I appreciat.. read more
Neville

5 Years Ago

always a pleasure......Neville

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2018
Last Updated on April 30, 2018

Author

‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

Essex, United Kingdom



About
Writing poems of passing thoughts in time where time unwinds many thoughts and emotions all set for a certain place in time. more..

Writing