Strike!

Strike!

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

All of Sandslash's robots go on strike.

"
Team Mudkip is fighting Sandslash in a tank-like vehicle. It launches grenades that flash and beep. Nidorina kicks one away, which explodes, almost hitting Dragonite.
Dragonite: Hey! Watch it! Try aiming for the bad guys!
Nidorina: Sorry!
Nidorina kicks another one at the tank, but bounces off and almost hits Dragonite again.
Dragonite: Really?!
Inside the tank. Sandslash is inside with two Porygons.
Sandslash: Come on! Hurry!
Porygon 2: You didn't say the magic word!
Sandslash: Penis.
Porygon 1: Actually, it was please, but penis also works!
The Porygon puts a grenade in the cannon. Sandslash fires it. Mudkip catches the grenade and throws it in the tube. It explodes, destroying the tank. A large piece of debris almost hits Dragonite.
Dragonite: AW, COME ON! SERIOUSLY?!
Porygon 1: Maybe instead of using grenades that can be thrown back before exploding, you could use grenades that explode on impact!
Sandslash: Are you trying to say this is my fault?!
Porygon 1: No! I would never say that, regardless of how true it is!
Sandslash: You dumb machines! You can find your own way back to my lair!
Sandslash flies away. The Porygons waits.
Nidorina: How do you put up with Sandslash's abuse?
Porygon 2: Because we're robots, stupid!
Porygon 1: He's not so bad! You get used to it! He cares really! He just has a funny way of showing it!
Charizard flies by.
Nidorina: Charizard! Why don't you fly these two home?
Charizard: Because although there's no I in team, there is an I in Charizard!
Charizard flies away. Zangoose flies by wearing a jet pack.
Porygon 2: Could you fly us over to Sandslash's lair?
Zangoose: How about I give you some advice? The motivation to do it yourself! Imagine how much you want to get to Sandslash's lair and you will be doing it yourself in no time!
The Porygon stand on a basic raft and paddle. They eventually make it to the lair.
Sandslash: Where the hell have you been?! Ah, it doesn't matter! I need you to go back and get about 100 decorative rocks for my garden!
The Porygon sail back and both pull a huge sack each. Nidorina watches.
Nidorina: This is stupid! You need to stand up to Sandslash! You can't keep letting him treat you like this! And if he refuses, go on strike!
Porygon 2: We'd love to, but he really needs these rocks! Rock-Pulling Bot would've been a better choice for this assignment, but he's the boss, not us!
The Porygons arrive home. Sandslash is lying on the sofa.
Porygon 2: We got those rocks!
Sandslash: Rocks? That was 18 hours ago! Keep up! Now you can send them back!
Porygon 1: But we just carried them here!
Sandslash: Well, now you can carry them back and return them! You lazy good-for-nothings!
Porygon 2: We've been lifting grenades and rocks all day! We need a break right now!
Sandslash: You can have a break.... in the robot disposal bin!
Porygon 1: That's it! We're going on strike!
Sandslash: Fine! See if I care!
The Porygons are outside holding a sign with an X over Sandslash's face.
Porygon: Abused! Annoyed! We're not fairly employed!
Sandslash comes out.
Sandslash: Can you keep it down?! I'm trying to play Minecraft!
Porygon 1: We're on strike! 
Sandslash: You two won't last a day out here!
Sandslash goes inside.
Porygon: Robots have feelings! Down with Sandslash! If only Rhyme Bot was here! We'd be saying something a lot more catchy!
Sandslash is watching them on a screen.
Sandslash: Look at them making fools of themselves! They need me more than I need them!
Sandslash pounds a fist on the table, knocking a cup on the floor.
Sandslash: Porygon2! Get in here and pick that up! Oh, yeah, right! Don't worry! I've got loads of other robots!
A Porygon tries to pick up the pieces with it's claw, with great difficulty.
Sandslash: You call yourself a destructive robot and you can't do some simple house work?! You are completely useless!
The Porygon walks away and joins the strike. Burn Bot is next.
Sandslash: Clean this up!
Burn Bot uses a flamethrower on the mess. Sandslash stomps on the fire, putting it out.
Sandslash: Burning is your answer to everything! Learn something new, you single minded machine!
Burn Bot joins the strike. Sandslash looks as the three Porygons hold Megaphones.
Porygons: BOO!!!
Sandslash: Is that all you got?
Burn Bot gets a megaphone and breathes fire through it. Sandslash crawls away. Rock-Pulling Bot tries.
Sandslash: Rock-Pulling Bot, clean this up!
Rock-Pulling Bot fires boulders at the mess. Sandslash hits it.
Sandslash: If I wanted Rock Throw, I could learn it myself!
Rock-Pulling Bot, and all Porygons join the strike. Rock-Pulling Bot fires a rock at Sandslash, which has the strike's symbol on it. Giant Robot tries. It picks it up in one hand and misses the bin.
Sandslash: What's so hard about cleaning this up?!
Sandslash picks up the mess, hovers it over the bin, then puts it back on the ground.
Sandslash: See how easy that was? Now you try! You pathetic piece of sh....
Giant Robot joins.
Sandslash: I don't need any you! I can run this place without robots!
Sandslash goes inside.
Sandslash: I can't run this place without robots! I need some replacements!
Sandslash is talking in front of a crowd.
Sandslash: In Team Sandslash, you'll not only grow stronger, you'll also have access to our many facilities, like the living room, where you'll have a large space.... to.... live in....
Everyone leaves.
Sandslash: Did I forget to mention that I offer ridiculously high salary? 
Mightyena, Zangoose and Kangaskhan come back.
Zangoose: Money? I'll do it!
Mightyena: I like money!
Kangaskhan: I'm a little short on money!
Sandslash: I can't believe you're just doing it for the money...
Sandslash points at Kangaskhan.
Sandslash: ...And you're the mother of one quarter of Team Mudkip, but you're hired!
Dragonite and Nidorina see Sandslash taking them away.
Dragonite: Where's Sandslash taking them? We got to save them! Let's go!
A Batman style transition plays, but the scene stays the same.
Dragonite: So.... that way?
Sandslash arrives at his lair. All the robots boo and throw things at them. Inside.
Sandslash: Now clean this up!
They quickly clean it. Dragonite and Nidorina arrive outside.
Dragonite: I'll destroy them all!
Nidorina: No! They're not dong anything harmful! They're just on strike!
Team Sandslash all go outside.
Sandslash: Out of the way! Can't you see I'm taking my new worker for some ice cream?
Porygon 2: You never gave us ice cream!
Sandslash: You never earned it!
Dragonite: Let them go, Sandslash!
Sandslash: Or what? You'll take my workers away from me?
Dragonite: Wait, so they're workers, not prisoners?
Dragonite goes to Zangoose.
Dragonite: Zangoose! Blink twice if you're in any danger!
Zangoose doesn't blink at all.
Dragonite: You don't blink, do you? Well, if no one needs saving I'm gonna go!
Dragonite leaves. At an ice cream van, run by Skarmory.
Mightyena: There's so many choices! How do I choose which one should I have? Should I flip a coin or do rock, paper, scissors?
Sandslash: You don't have to do any of those things! Just destroy the van and have all the ice cream you want!
Mightyena: Wouldn't it make more sense to steal the ice cream first and then destroy the van?
Kangaskhan: Why would we destroy the van when we already have the ice cream?
Sandslash: You're the worst workers I've ever had! And believe me, the bar is set pretty low! At least my robots do as I say... usually!
Skarmory: How about free ice cream if you don't attack?
Sandslash: Free ice cream?! That's... not going to.... work! There's no evil for us!
Skarmory: Yes there is!
Sandslash: But you're offering it, I'm not demanding it! It could be bribery, but that's evil coming from you, not from me!
Mudkip arrives.
Mudkip: What's going on here?
Sandslash: It's Mudkip! Workers! Attack!
Mightyena: I'm not fighting him! He'd kick my a*s!
Mudkip: Yeah I would! I mean, not that I would, but I could!
Sandslash: I'm the boss and you'll do as I say! Now attack!
Mudkip and Mightyena, Zangoose and Kangaskhan look at each other and they run off.
Sandslash: Hey! Come back here!
Sandslash looks at Mudkip.
Sandslash: They're new!
Sandslash runs away. Outside the lair.
Porygon 2: It's hopeless!
Nidorina: No it's not!
Porygon 1: Face it! We've been replaced!
Nidorina: You can't give up! You just need to keep going! Just tell Sandslash what you want!
Porygon 1: Or we could practice our begging! Something like this: "Sandslash. You're acts of evil are surpassed only by the pointiness of your spines, which have never blocked the toilet!"
Nidorina face palms. She sees Sandslash coming.
Nidorina: OK! He's coming! Tell him! Don't give up!
The Porygons turn to the other robots.
Porygon 1: Everyone ready to ask for forgiveness?
All the robots agree.
Sandslash arrives. The robots run to him.
Sandslash: Please come back! I don't know what I was thinking! You're forgiven!
Nidorina: Not yet! There are a few things the want and need first!
Sandslash: What've I gotta do to get you back?
Porygon 2: Saturday and Sunday off, half day on Monday and TV every Saturday!
Sandslash: Make it every other Saturday and you've got a deal!
Nidorina: Not yet! They also need regular maintenance, access to your flying machine for long, heavy journeys AND you have to treat them in a nice, respectful way!
Porygon 1: Let's not be unreasonable! We're willing to scrap the last part if you accept the others!
Sandslash: Deal! Now get inside! You've wasted enough of my time!
Everyone goes in, leaving Nidorina.
Nidorina: Wait! How am I meant to get home?!
Nidorina paddles on the raft.

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on June 24, 2017
Last Updated on June 27, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic