The Vending Machine

The Vending Machine

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Dragonite tries to get a chocolate unstuck from inside a vending machine.

"
Dragonite walks past a vending machine. She looks at the Boost chocolate inside and puts coins in. The chocolate is pushed off the shelf but becomes wedged.

Dragonite: Hey! Don't get stuck! I paid for that!

Dragonite gently shakes the machine. She then bangs on it.

Dragonite: I'm warning you! If you don't come out RIGHT NOW, I will give your mother a damn good beating!

The chocolate doesn't move.

Dragonite: Right! That's it! I warned you!

Dragonite walks back and charges at the vending machine and rams into it. She falls the floor as she hits it.

Dragonite: Well... My body's not ready for another penetration like that, that's for sure!

Dragonite gets up and puts her hand up the vending machine.

Dragonite: I can't reach!

Kanga walks past. Dragonite picks him up.

Dragonite: Go get that chocolate!

Dragonite puts him in the machine and he climbs up, grabs the chocolate and sits on the shelf.

Dragonite: Great! Now just drop it to the bottom!

Kanga ignores her, unwraps the chocolate and eats it.

Dragonite: Hey! Get off my chocolate! Just you wait until I get more money! You're going to come off that shelf!

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic