Man

Man

A Story by Mikus Peoples

As men we are brought up and taught to be the biggest and the baddest in any and everything when the reality of no one is the best at everything sets in so do the insecurities, the jealousy, the envy, the need to prove ones self. This competition between brothers is the biggest, and longest genocide known to man, it is also the most encouraged. I hope i teach my son differently and i pray others do the same and maybe their generation can do something no other could, spread peace and love. We would then get a glimpse of what God felt when Jesus walked this earth. However we are human and severely flawed, so the repeated cycle of shoving this mindset down the throats of our defenseless son by insecure boys that do not know how to be real men of heaven and earth, will preserved and nobody will even blink. We have all been led down the broad rode, we have a choice whether to be the greeters of this mass transit, even if we have missed our stopped i hope God does not foresake but instead strengthens us enough that we refuse to greet the next commuters with open arms. I hope we seal the doors so they are allowed to take the bus that takes them to the much more narrow path where they are at peace, loved, and filled with happiness . , i hope we force a change for the sake of our future loved ones .

© 2017 Mikus Peoples


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on February 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 17, 2017