`Shadowland`

`Shadowland`

A Story by Fran Marie
"

A collaboration write by Fran Marie and Sean M. Addams

"

 

"You look like hell" I thought as I looked into the mirror and felt like it too.
Each time I gazed into the the glass I noticed my image was growing quite
dim, fading into a dark vague figure of blackness.
What had happened last night?, I probed my memory for answers to no avail
and what were those strange marks indented into my neck?
I felt so wiped out and had this strange hungry urge to eat some bloody raw meat.
Yes, the bloodier the better.
Though tired, I experienced a surreal glow of assurance that everything would be
alright.I closed the curtains to block out that damn sunshine, that too was strange
as I always loved the bright light, then suddenly I fell into a deep sullen slumber
an evil force enter my dreams, from the depths of hell I presume to take complete
mind control of my very being that's when I knew my soul was walking in the shadowland.
Coldness took over me and my heart raged with the power of a beast. My skin changed to a frosty white and the taste of blood would haunt my poisoned veins. I grew in love of the dark and the smells of the night. An evil laugh escaped from inside as I realized on what I had become. I’m Tobias master of the underworld! Real evil doesn’t have to wear a mask or makeup look into my eyes. I’m the heartbeat of darkness adding paleness to the moon. Tainted blood changed me over from my human disguise and gave me the pure blackness that was already taking over my soul. Power burns in my veins I can appear through a mysterious mist adding a smell of death to the bleeding breeze. I command all the lost souls spreading my immortal blood throughout the shadowland
I seek to overtake everyone and everything with the power of smothering shadows.
A force so profound and evil that even overpowers satan himself in the most haunting nightmares one can imagine. I'll kill until my bloody thirst is sated,forever walking in the dark light of shadowland.
The evil growing stronger inside of me will soon completely take over the night. I will learn all the powers to make me unstoppable and the innocent earth and everything upon it will bow down to me. I am forever and hold the secrets of the moon in the palm of my hand . Creatures of the night call out to me . Tobias lord and master of the shadowlands we give our blood and souls to you. My fangs soon bleed the night dry. Sitting on my immmortal throne I will soon learn the ways of the sun.. I will be a daywalker and paint the blue skies red. I will thirst and drain the energy and light from this colorful world. I will flood the world with evil and darkness my heartbeat will echo across this earth and the shadowland will grow ... Darkness is the new way of life embrace the power and taste the forbidden fruit called sin. Soon everyone will be calling out my name, Tobias you are my new god the everlasting flame we all reach for you now take us into the black light and let us wake into the shadowland by yourside. The vampire nation is now the new human race. I am Tobias welcome to my world and step into my life.The shadowlands will soon be calling to you give out your wrists and veins death is only the first steps into this immortal life!



© 2009 Fran Marie


Author's Note

  Fran Marie
Thanks Sean for working on yet another collaboration with me~"Shadowland"
As always; it's a pleasure to co- write pieces with you~ Thanks so much!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ohhh my two fav writers blending their pens together, and what do ya get?? A CLASS act!!! That's what.. If i could do that Hot Tamale train I would Whoo Hoo!!! This was indeed tense, the right touch of evil blend inside for my fangs to sink in and the imagery was perfection..

Overall you both rocked with it!!!

Mags xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i love it

Posted 13 Years Ago


Truely evil this write! I can hear the drums pounding, soaring into the night....Just what I needed after a long time away from writing. 'I'm the heartbeat of darkness adding paleness to the moon.' Excellent.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ohhh my two fav writers blending their pens together, and what do ya get?? A CLASS act!!! That's what.. If i could do that Hot Tamale train I would Whoo Hoo!!! This was indeed tense, the right touch of evil blend inside for my fangs to sink in and the imagery was perfection..

Overall you both rocked with it!!!

Mags xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Cool vampire story. Dark and chilling. Excellent job you two, you did a great job on this collaboration.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I already reviewed this one, Fran, but wanted to tell you what a great job the two of you did. I agree with Craig in that I can see more with this one. Tis a marvelous work of surreal art!!!

The darkness opens so many doors, yes?

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I just love your collabs! You both bring such richness to your work... Here you bring alive such a haunting story that transcends place and time. This could easily be the seed for so much more. Powerful write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Profound evil this work. Well done! Very dark, sinister and excellent collaberation

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This is a wonderful write you two! I thought it was dark. I loved this. Very well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I think this is really great. Dark, mysterious, somber and very chilling. Fantastic story line. I think you and Sean did a wonderful job on this together. You guys work really well together.

Love this!

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

thanks for asking me to help with this one ... you had a great beginning to this and the storyline was very cool.. defintley looking forward to more collabrations ..this turned out great... kudos to bleeding inks with you again... our talents work well together... i liked this piece alot!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

808 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 5, 2009
Last Updated on December 5, 2009

Author

  Fran Marie
Fran Marie

Paris, KY



About
object width="480" height="385"> more..

Writing
Noel Noel

A Poem by Fran Marie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Helena Helena

A Poem by Tate Morgan