Cannibal Fairy Tale

Cannibal Fairy Tale

A Story by TwiztidJewl
"

Do you believe in fairy tales? Does this sound like one?

"
Okay man, I kinda believe in fairy tales...

Once upon a time there was a by and a girl who met in High School. Dancing around all the drama  the y had a lot of really good sex and happy times growing up, but then one day she moved away to ny...
She moved away and fell in love with some girl. He stayed at home and loved his own girl. For two years the boy and girl didn't talk much. 
Then the girl broke her heart.
Soon after the boy and the girl found themselves in bed together again. All along they were reveling in the familiar touch, taste, smell, sound and the sight of it all. 
This reunion was short lived and left with no promises or expectations. Only warmth from a warm  fire
With the beginning of college the boy and girl were still friends who kept in touch. She in Long Island, he in New Brunswick. 
The girl visited nj and they resumed their pattern of good sex and good times.
Neither were every betrayed because loyalty was never claimed. 
Now they face the separation of before. now she fly's away to Sand Diego while in jersey he still remains. 

© 2012 TwiztidJewl


Author's Note

TwiztidJewl
notice the sentence going down.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on May 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012

Author

TwiztidJewl
TwiztidJewl

San Diego, CA



About
Hello, It's been a few years since i've been on here but the writing bug hasn't dissipated. I've been traveling a lot, studying a lot and loving a lot in the past few years. I get my inspiration fr.. more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Poem by TwiztidJewl