~NO NAME~

~NO NAME~

A Poem by Kenzi Griffin

Her heart ached with sadness

Her soul driven by madness.

She took up the blade

Her arms, she slayed.

The love she began to know

Left as quickly as the blood began to flow.

The end was coming for this life

No more pain, no more strife.

With her last breath and might

As her body began to feel light,

She whispered as she silently cried,

¨Goodbye, my love, goodbye.¨

© 2014 Kenzi Griffin


Author's Note

Kenzi Griffin
Please don't judge, I"m going through a rough time, and this is the only way I can deal with my depression. I am someone who self-harms. Judge me if you wish. It is my way of coping. I have attempted suicide. Some may think I'm a drama queen but it seriously is the way I cope. I have self-harmed for 3-4 years, have attempted suicide up to 7 times. The last time was 2 days ago. I am now getting help, starting today. I have my scars. Like I said, feel free to judge. I have been judged my whole life, it will not make a difference.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

u know before i read your authors note.... i was thinking that wow... this is a beautiful poem... and after reading your authors note... well.. nothing changes a beautiful poem... so as i say... write.... and keep on writing whenever and whereever... and whatever...



Posted 10 Years Ago


Kenzi Griffin

10 Years Ago

Thank you :) and I have no plans to stop writing. It's sort of my coping mechanism.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2014
Last Updated on February 13, 2014

Author

Kenzi Griffin
Kenzi Griffin

IL



About
I love writing. I write poems and stories. I love to sing. Most of my poems are based off of feelings and experiences. I'm a girl and my favorite color right now is purple :) I am in love with pop roc.. more..

Writing