Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell

A Story by DK
"

this is more of a thought then a story i just didn't know how else to label it on here

"
Heaven and Hell, places i seem to know well.
Though i have never actually been to either most would say.
I visit them in my sleep but not as a dream, things are too real.
The sounds, the heat, the well everything. Then there's her.
The one i gave up, the one i don't talk about or think about anymore. 
My past, she died in a car wreak a few years ago, yet i see her once in a while. 
In hell, yes hell.
For She is, as i am, A wicked kid.
She likes it there actually, so do i, it's entertaining. Heaven is okay but it gets boring without chaos, at least to us. 
Heaven is what most people would like to go to when they die, us wicked kids would rather go to hell.
though most wouldn't call us wicked, least not until they completely knew us, inside and out just like she knew me.
we don't do bad things, or at least we don't get caught if we do (rarely), it's our mind set that makes us wicked. 
what we don't share with the rest of the world. 
there is one small thing though, that separates me from the rest.
i don't want to go anywhere when i die, i want to stay on earth.
Not to cause problems but to care for my loved ones, to be with them still even generations i didn't know while i was alive cause they hadn't come yet.
i want to be there for them and find a way to keep their lives better than mine went.
so for those who arn't reading this, my family and friends, i won't meet you after death. 
i'll be here taking care of everyone else making sure they're safe, so that one day they can go meet you properly.
and as for my friend lucifer, i may come visit you once in a while.

© 2016 DK


Author's Note

DK
Please don't put your Religious views in the replies it'll just start a fight. not everybody feels the same as you. I don't want to have to disable replies on my posts like this just cause someone wants to correct it due to their religion or they want to say something completely different about it religiously and everybody gets into a fight.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i read it..but don't know how to express my thoughts..:) its nice

Posted 7 Years Ago


DK

7 Years Ago

thanks honestly i'm kinda lost with it too XD
horizon

7 Years Ago

:):):):) okk

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on August 27, 2016

Author

DK
DK

Deep Dark Pit, CO



About
there's ummmmm... a lot to me, too much to ever try to write in here. if you wanna know something just ask i'm a really nice. ummmm yeah other then that my writing speaks for me in ways nothing else c.. more..

Writing
Whats Happened? Whats Happened?

A Story by DK


Fall Love Fall Love

A Poem by DK