The Taker

The Taker

A Poem by Nirvana
"

what is life? how to describe life?

"

Watch my head; it shifts away as I try to revise the colors inside my conscious mind. I can think of Red, Blue, and that one tinge with that certain hue. I can’t pin that last color down but I know I will reach to a consensus soon.  Shuddering at my palms, touch starts to fade away.


Upend the facts I see and replace them with our varnished reality. Merge them with the ideals we had and the spark will burn your eyes. Knock the bones on the specter’s door. My speaking goes limp as I try to convey.  Shuddering at my palms, touch starts to fade away.

 

I know I’ve met you a long time ago. It haunts me that I know your eyes, but can’t see your face.

 

The shining will met my eyes, I used to think. I used to believe there was something that will hold you but that belief was soon replaced with reason and thought. Watch my head; it shifts away and as I shudder my palms, it starts to fade away. I want to read the lines inside your skin and watch the sky to reach out for it again.



I know I’ve met you a long time ago. It haunts me that I know your eyes, but can’t see your face. 

© 2012 Nirvana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wicked write!! This person needs some serious meds,haha. Hey I like your pic you have for this poem it's sick!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
1 Review
Added on November 9, 2012
Last Updated on November 9, 2012
Tags: Life, Existentialism, Neitzche, Irvin D. Yalom, Death Anxiety, Anxiety, Horro

Author

Nirvana
Nirvana

French Valley, CA



About
I am a individual who is currently in the process of reporting about "Human Nature", "The Human Connection" and what it means to be alive on this planet. The book is called, "Dissemination Skies" .. more..

Writing
A VISAGE A VISAGE

A Story by Nirvana


Overture Overture

A Chapter by Nirvana