Review Of Top Three Pulse Massager For Chronic Pain

Review Of Top Three Pulse Massager For Chronic Pain

A Story by GurinProducts
"

Pulse Massagers have aided a great relief in muscular aches and comes with high portability and amazing efficacy. In a survey Santamedical LFM-110, PM-510 and TEM 210 are treated top three pulse mass

"
Pulse Massagers have aided a great relief in muscular aches and comes with high portability and amazing efficacy. In a survey Santamedical LFM-110, PM-510 and TEM 210  are treated top three pulse massagers.

In this fast moving life people suffer from different aches and pains, hindering them to live their normally. Although there are different cures for treating muscular aches but EMS/ TENS Unit is one of the most convenient and effective way to get relief in such pain. It has got great utility and tremendous demand across the globe and is also recommended by many elite physicians. 
As the market is flooded with various pulse massager, one needs to be heedful when selecting such device. According to a survey conducted recently, it has been submitted that Santamedical is one of the most trusted brand of pulse massager and are the most preferred electronic pulse massager. Below is the review of top three pulse massager for chronic pain:-
Santamedical Electronic TENS Unit Handheld Pain Relief Pulse Massager (LFM-110): It's easy to use and very convenient device. Packed with six auto modes and features adjustable speed to customise the massage and gives high frequency stimulation bringing relief in pain. It's sophisticated device with LCD screen displaying the intensity, style and time remaining. 
Along this device comes four attachment pads and four AAA batteries.
It's available on Amazon with 4.5 star rating out of 5 and thousands of positive feedback of its happy users. 
Santamedical PM-510 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager: It's a sophisticated device with high utility features. Comes with eight auto modes, adjustable massage speed, 10 - 60 mins timer and auto off features. It has also got LCD screen displaying different features of the device. It runs on rechargeable battery swaying away the hassles of changing the battery agreeing and again. 
The package includes power adaptor, rechargeable battery and attachment pads. 
It's Amazon rating is 4.5 star.
Santamedical Dual Channel Tens Unit / EMS Unit Electrotherapy Pain Relief Device (TEM-210): Power packed with eight preset TENS programme and six preset EMS programme and adjustable timer. It has got dual channel enabling the user to use it simultaneously on two areas. It has got LED display exhibiting programmes and other features. 
With this device user gets four 2” x 2” and two 3.5” x 2” latex free electrode pads, two lead wires, three AAA batteries and it's storage bag. 
It's Amazon rating is 4.5 star.

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 8, 2017
Last Updated on September 8, 2017
Tags: Tens Unit, Ems unit