Gurin Blood Pressure Monitor Now FDA Approved

Gurin Blood Pressure Monitor Now FDA Approved

A Story by GurinProducts
"

Gurin has got FDA approval for it's Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor ensuring the quality and accuracy of the device.

"
Gurin has got FDA approval for it's Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor ensuring the quality and accuracy of the device. 

Whenever we buy something we all want to be assured about the quality of that article so that the product could be utilized fully and user gets the desired results. Every country has its own registered agencies keeping quality checks on product and merchandise. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) is a federal agency of USA, responsible to protect and promote public health by control and supervision on dietary products, tobacco products, food safety, animal food safety and feeds, veterinary products, over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, prescriptions, biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, blood transfusion, electromagnetic emit devices and cosmetics. Hence it's important for any brand from aforementioned segments to get their products approved by FDA not only ensuring the quality of the device but their success in market. 
Gurin is one of the elite brands in health care sector and has earned trust of millions customers across the globe. Gurin has got FDA approval for its Upper Arm Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ensuring the accuracy of readings and trust of users. 
Gurin Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is simple device, serving it's objective in easy and efficient manner. As the name suggests the cuff is to be wear on arm and with a single click the cuff will automatically inflate, displaying the BP readings on screen mounted on the device after which the cuff will automatically deflates. It's a complete user-friendly device, making it easy for the people from non-medical field to track their BP by their own without paying heavy bills for such small checkup and if the readings is above or below the normal range, user can contact the physician or their family doctor and consult about it. It can measure BP from 30 - 280 mmHg with accuracy of +-3 mmHg and pulse rate from 30 - 199 heartbeat/min with accuracy of +- 4%. It also features storage space to record 60 readings, helpful for keeping track. It has got a nice cuff with circumference of  9 to 13 inches. 
To know the detail features and specification of the device simply visit the Amazon USA 

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: Blood pressure monitor, Blood Pressure Cuff