A million different lies

A million different lies

A Poem by Hira cheema
"

A poem about the gruesome and horrendously sickening truth about our world.

"
The bite of a cobra was not as painful as the neglegance of today.
They’re in cage, blinded to the world, to the truth, to reality.
But they are unaware.
Beauty has been disintegrated to a painted face,
Signs of trust come from that painted face,
Human bond is inexistent.
They say, “This is the future, this is a better tomorrow.”
Bur what I see is a farewell and a good ‘bye bye’ to friendship, love, sensibility and our brains.
We have all become robots.
Congratulations!
You have successfully achieved that ‘better future.’

© 2018 Hira cheema


Author's Note

Hira cheema
I apologize if the writing isn’t up to your mark or if you find it unpleasing. I’m immensely looking forward to your opinions and thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
To be honest and frank....am really scared of the upcoming future by giving the current gradual destruction of mankind a generous notice and observation.....all we do is charge ourselves and use ourselves!!....there are humanity left I believe....but in the crowd of robots that might get induced to become a con of society...
I had a great read here....thanks for sharing Fatima!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
To be honest and frank....am really scared of the upcoming future by giving the current gradual destruction of mankind a generous notice and observation.....all we do is charge ourselves and use ourselves!!....there are humanity left I believe....but in the crowd of robots that might get induced to become a con of society...
I had a great read here....thanks for sharing Fatima!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. dark, deep, dramatic, and hauntingly good. Realistic feelings about today, tomorrow and next. The human race, mankind and what really is going on this sick world. Around us all. Very well expressed and shared.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hira cheema

5 Years Ago

thank you so much! this being my first time, i was really anxious about the feedback and this was gr.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Hira you spoke from the heart. And I heard You. Do not worry. Just enjoy expressing yourself in your.. read more
Hira cheema

5 Years Ago

Thank you❤️

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 14, 2018
Last Updated on June 14, 2018
Tags: #reality

Author

Hira cheema
Hira cheema

Islamabad, Pakistan



About
I take writing as a hobby and I would really like to share my stories and ideas with the world. I hope to open them up to a new perspective and show them my side of the world-through writing. more..

Writing