Death

Death

A Poem by I'llPlayTheJuliet

Death; is all I can think of to describe what I feel when I see you laying in that hospital bed, in so much pain, why can't I take this pain away? So you don't have to stay in this wretched place, were doctors pace, and loved ones wait, hoping not to here those two simple words some people wait a life time to hear, I hope to god I never hear those two words; "I'm sorry." acompany'd with a saddened shake of the head these words become so much more then just an apoligectic phrase. They nearly tranform into one word; Death.

 

© 2009 I'llPlayTheJuliet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Extrodinary. truely.
I love the last line.
Amazing job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LSS
I truly am sorry for your pain and having to endure the pain of others. Not knowing the circumstances, I can only sympathize, but you've written well here and captured with your emotions the essence of what life can throw at you. I can only pray your pain doesn't have to continue, but there will be joy again soon.
LSS


Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow this's really good. Keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


been there. 'in this wretched place, where doctors pace, loved ones wait" beautiful sounds to a sad poem. as sad as it is, it's truthful. wonderful write. hope to read more from you in the future.

Posted 14 Years Ago




Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2009

Author

I'llPlayTheJuliet
I'llPlayTheJuliet

WA



About
Everywhere I Look,You're All I See. Lay your head down just for now Space fills your mind and you dream awhile The sun floods your room as you drown your lungs full of breathing Your true l.. more..

Writing