Dollhouse

Dollhouse

A Story by StillShorterThanYou
"

A story about people that wake up in a dollhouse. :)

"
Three girls were laying in the room of 208, discussing random things until they came upon the topic of doll houses. "I've always wanted to live in a dollhouse!" A girl with long brown hair and large brown eyes said, with a seious look on her face. 
"Me too!" Another girl said, who was laying in between the bunk beds that the other two girls were laying on. The girl had short black hair, chocolate eyes, square glasses, and very nice cheeks that gave her a friendly look.
The other girl that had not said anything yet got up so quickly that she hit her head on the bed above her. "Ow..." She said and rubbed her head. 
"Are you okay?" Both of the other girls asked.
"i'm fine," The girl that had hit her head replied, "But I think that this terrible bump on the head gave me an idea! I'm going to make a story about us waking up one moring, and we wake up in a dollhouse!" The girl exclaimed. This girl had medium length brown hair and hazle eyes. 
"That's sounds like so much fun! Can I have one of those fluffy dresses that dolls usually wear, Siana?" The girl with long brown hair. 
"Sure Erica!" Siana relpied, "I would've done it anyways. Do you want me to do anything for you, Tamami?" Siana asked Tamami, the girl with short black hair. 
She smiled a smile that made her cheeks pinch and her eyes grow smaller as she started to laugh, "I don't know! This sounds like Gullivar's Travels to me!" She said as she stretched. 
"Hehe, you're right!" Siana said as she laid back. They then conversed more on the subject, but it was dropped as they decided that it was time for them to go to sleep so that they didn't get dishes for the next morning. 
*D*O*L*L*S*
Siana opened her eyes the next morning and shot out of bed, thinking that she had missed moring HoonDokHwe. "Oh no!" Siana said as she jumped out of bed; and while she was reaching for her clothes, she realized that she wasn't in her room! And the room that she was in looked strangley like a dollhouse! Siana was going to walk out of the door when she tripped. She landed flat on her face and then looked down to see if she could find out was caused her fall. 
When Siana looked down she saw that she was wearing a pink plaid dress with a lacy apron on the front. "No, not pink!" Siana exclaimed as she started down in horror at the dress that she was wearing. "Now's not the time to be thinking about that!" Siana said to herself. "If I'm here, then maybe Tama-chan and Erica are too, since we talked about it together." Siana hardened her reslove and then walked through the doorway that she had failed to walk through earlier. 
*D*O*L*L*S*
Erica opened her eyes slowly, then turned over to go back to sleep, thinking that she would get up later. I should get just now... But I just don't feel like it... Erica thought, with a smile appearing on her face. As she turned though, she realized that her cloths were rather uncomfortable, and so she got up and looked down at herself. Oh, I'm wearing a puffy dress, just like I wanted to if I was going to be in that dollhouse story that Siana was going to make... Erica murmmured as she sunk back into dreamland
*D*O*L*L*S*      
Tamami woke up and squinted her eyes to look for her glasses.  When Tamami's hand came in contact with her glasses, she put them and and saw that she was in a strange room that wasn't the room she had fallen asleep in. "What the heck...?" She said as she looked around.
When she walked out of the door, she got caught on something and then reached back to take off whatever was caught. When she looked back she saw that it was a emerald green dress, like one of those dresses that one would find in a dollhouse. "Why am I wearing a dress-?" Tamami started as she was cut off by someone else yelling, "Are you here, Tama-chan and Erica!" 
"What the?" Tamami said and then went in the direction of the shout. 
"I found you!" Siana said, with obvious relief in her voice. 
"How did you know that I was here?" 
"Because I talked with you and Erica the night before, so you most've been here!" Siana replied, patting herself on the chest. 
*D*O*L*L*S*
Erica got up after hearing Siana scream. "Are they waking us up for HoonDokHwe? I better get going then." Erica said as she got out of bed and groggily reached for the door and opened it as Siana was running by in the hall with Tamami. "Wha...?" Erica said and then said, "Wait why are you wearing a dress?"
"Woke up like this. You're wearing one too." Tamami said.
"You look so cute!" Erica said, adding a squeal at the end. "Let's look around the house, Everythings so cute!" 
They started looking around the house with Erica saying, "Aw, this is so cute!" or something similiar every new room they came to. 
When they arrived at one of the rooms, Siana was so exhausted  with wearing a pink dress, she striped one of the male dolls in that room and wore his cloths. "That's much better!" Siana said happily before they wandered off to another room.
"I hope this is a dream." Tamami said at one point. 
"Really? I think it's kinda fun. But seeing everyone else would be fun too!" Siana replied with a smile. 
I think you should wake up then... A mysterious voice said. 
"Wha?" Siana said getting up. 
"It's time for Hoondokhwe!" One of the staff said, coming in her room.
"Weird dream. I should tell Tama-chan and Erica about it." 
~Fin~ 

© 2011 StillShorterThanYou


Author's Note

StillShorterThanYou
I made this story up with some friends, or the Idea at least :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nice. If you want to expand it, have the male dolls come to life as well. Just an idea. Pretty cool, but I think it would work better if it was scary. Some things to fix:

The top lines are incorrect.

Tamami woke up squinted her eyes to look for her glasses.

Tamami woke up and squinted her eyes to look for her glasses.


she put them and and saw that she was in a strange room

she put them on and saw that she was in a strange room


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Nice. If you want to expand it, have the male dolls come to life as well. Just an idea. Pretty cool, but I think it would work better if it was scary. Some things to fix:

The top lines are incorrect.

Tamami woke up squinted her eyes to look for her glasses.

Tamami woke up and squinted her eyes to look for her glasses.


she put them and and saw that she was in a strange room

she put them on and saw that she was in a strange room


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HOW AWESOME!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 28, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011
Tags: doll, dollhouse, house

Author

StillShorterThanYou
StillShorterThanYou

over the rainbow and a couple of places away, AZ



About
hello. I am just a sad, sad college student who has no idea how I'm going to finish college more..

Writing