The Numb Logic

The Numb Logic

A Poem by ForNow
"

Stream of thought

"
I'm sitting, alone, and trying to ignore glimpses of what I know is coming.
Trying to not be taken by the thoughts, as if I control them.
The sun is up, bright, warm.
But it will soon become dark and cold.
This is the time I fear.
That fear will become sadness and sadness will become

The Numb Logic.
The ability to understand how ones nonexistence would positively impact those around them based upon sound logic and without emotion.

Life may be a b***h, but suicide is a seductive mistress.

© 2017 ForNow


Author's Note

ForNow
I haven't seen my babies since yesterday and won't until Sunday. By 11pm tonight I'll be a fucking mess wondering how on the fuck I'm going to make it until Sunday.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You can make it to Sunday, just look forward to seeing them. It can help you make it, don't think "Oh, I don't think I will make it. I want it to stop."
Try to think instead "Yeah, you know. I have to wait until I see my children on Sunday, but I get to see them at least." If it helps any, think of what would happen if they didn't have their real father, they may not get to know the man that created them, that could ruin them more than you think.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 12, 2017
Last Updated on October 12, 2017
Tags: Depression, suicide, divorce, separation

Author

ForNow
ForNow

Columbia, MO



About
Father of two bold, strong, awesome daughters. Musician, Sketcher, bonsai enthusiast, teacher. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by ForNow