Hunter

Hunter

A Screenplay by JACK REAPER
"

This is one of the scripts me and my friend made, It is not the one I originally planed on putting up first or even showing at all but whatever...enjoy and please give feedback.

"

                 HUNTER


Intro: ( Hunter walking around in the city with a hood over his face)


Hunter: (Mind: What the hell am i doing? Walking around thinking to myself that i’m a human being after all the things i’ve done….like i belong in this world….a killer will always be a killer no matter how hard i try to deny it…..) What a fool i become…..tsk. (Keeps walking) *Walks into a bar and sits at the table*


Bartender: What will it be sir?


Hunter: Bloody mary….no ice.


Bartender: Coming right up sir….(Goes to the back to get the drink)


Hunter:.....


Brad:(walks in the bar with a pic of hunter and big reward on it)(sits at the bar next to him)


Hunter: (Brad can’t see his face nor know if its him or not) (The bartender hands him the drink) thanks….


Bartender: Anytime….and you sir what will it be?


Brad:I’ll take a glass of water please.


Bartender: Coming right up….(Goes to the back pours the cool water in the glass cup goes back and hands it to him) Glass of water….


Brad:(takes it)Thanks….(pulls out the picture and shows it to the bartender)Have you seen this guy recently(sits it on the bar)


Bartender: Sorry but i haven’t seen anyone like him around here…..


Brad:....Ok thanks anyway.(hunter notices the picture)


Hunter: (But doesn’t show any emotion the drink he had is already gone) (Gets up) thanks for the drink….(Walks out)


Brad:(sighs)man another false lead….and thats the 3rd one this week.(finishes off his drink)


Bartender: Tell me...why are you looking for this man?


Brad:(looks at him seriously)If I told ya you might die.


Bartender: Sorry i asked….That will be twenty dollars..(Hunter left a 300 dollar tip in a cup)


Brad:(pulls out a twenty)What do you put in that water?


Bartender: What do you mean?


Brad:Seriously? 20 for a glass of water and you ask what I mean(hands him the twenty)


Bartender: Sorry the place isn’t cheap….we are struggling to keep this place in business….(Looks over to the glass) But it seems someone left us a little too much that drink was only 100 dollars he left at least 300 in there…(Lifts the glass and collects it) oh well…..


Brad:.....(looks around)(smiles)I got an idea how about we make a deal?


Bartender: Deal? What kind of deal?


Brad:Oh not much I’ll get some top end customers in exchange when you hear information on bounties you call me first.


Bartender: Sounds good to me….


Brad:(shakes his hand)Pleasure doing business with ya.


Bartender: Anytime…..


Hunter: (Walking through the city) Bounty hunters…..everywhere i go i just can’t seem to get away from them….(Scene goes to police station the chief of police)


Chief: We have a new assignment..we have info that an assassin who goes by the name hunter is hiding out in the city and he will try to conceal himself….if you see anyone suspicious on the streets i want you all to remember this mans face and arrest him….understand?


Crew: Yes sir!


Chief: That is all….(Everyone gets up and leave out)


(Scene goes to Brad)


Brad:(mind:Nice day)(sighs)(walking down the street passes hunter as he goes to a Restaurant)


Hunter: (Doesn’t look at him and continues walking)


Brad:(walks in and sees the entire restaurant is filled with people on the bounty list some working some eating locks the doors and goes to get in line without anyone noticing)(gets to the front of the line after waiting a little bit)


Cashier: What will it be?


Brad:Yes I’ll take a number 5 and almost everyone in this building(pulls out a 10 and a pair of handcuffs)I think that will be to go.


(5 guys stand up with weapons and they surround the table)


Cashier: Oh s**t….


Brad:(stands up straight and looks around at them)You don’t want that gun pointed at me much longer for your own safety not mine.


Killer 1: Can it a*****e….take one step closer and i’ll blow your goddamn brains out all over this s****y place got it?!


Brad:(knocks the back of the gun into his face takes it and gets behind him before they have time to react)I warned you.


Killer 2: (Holding a little girl in his arms with a pistol at her head) Let him go or i waste the little brat!


Brad:(looks at him with soules eyes)Go for it you’re just increasing my pay.


Killer 3: (Smiles) go on and kill the little brat...we don’t have time for this s**t….


Killer 2: (Chuckles) I thought you’d never ask….(As he is about to pull the trigger a bullet comes through the window)


Killer 3: What the fuc-(A bullet goes through his throat and he starts choking on his blood)


Killer 1: Wha- what the f**k?!!!


Killer 4 and 5: (Looking out the window but doesn’t see anyone)


Brad:(sighs and throws the killers behind the counter)You're no good to me dead.


Hunter: (From a very far away distance with a sniper rifle smoke coming from it, he puts the sniper rifle in a case and leaves it there walks away pushes a button and it explodes destroying the evidence brad sees the explosion)


Brad:(acts like he didn’t)Ok so you all understand the situation you’re in now right? give up and be taken to jail so I can be paid or die.


(Killers drop their weapons)


Killer 4: Fine whatever!


Hunter: (Already far away from the building as the cops cars passes by to get to the restaurant)


Brad:(puts handcuffs on all the killers and finishes up as the cops arrive)Good timing.


Cop:(Walks in with his gun drawn) Jesus christ its a bloodbath in here…..(The little girl is scared out of her mind her mother holding her in her arms) Alright everyone get out of here….(Everyone except the killers and brad leave)


Brad:(shows his bounty hunters licence)these three that are handcuffed are my bounty those two on the ground would have been if they didn’t try to kill a little girl.


Cop: (Nods) So who did this?....


Brad:Honestly I don’t know who killed them I just came in here to round them up before this happened all I can say is someone is a really good shot around here.


Cop: I see….i think it was someone that we are looking for….a man named hunter….this seems like his work….but why would he get involved? (Confused)


Brad:(shrugs)Thats like asking why he did what he did to get on my list the answer doesn’t matter only the end result.


Cop: Riiiight….alright we’ll handle this from here….


Brad:(walks away)Sure thing oh and don’t suggest therapy for the kid it’ll just make things worse and make another bill for that family.


Cop: Never crossed my mind….


Brad:(leaves and goes to collect on the bounty)


Jason the bail bondsman:What are you doing here Brad I didn’t get any calls about hunter yet.


Brad:No but you did get a call about five killers being caught-


Jason:(interrupts)I got a call about three not five two are dead.


Brad:(rolls his eyes)Whatever I caught them now I need you to pay me(gives him a deadly look)or do I need to remind you what happened the last time you tried not to pay?


Jason:(grunts)Very well(pulls out 13 grand and sits it on the table)


Brad:(takes it and counts it quickly)Theres only 13 grand you said 15.


Jason:For All Five!!! Be happy I only deducted 2 grand for the 2 you didn’t get.


Brad:(looks at jason then at the money and puts it in his pocket)Yeah fair enough.(leaves)


(scene goes to the captain and the cop talking to the killers at the police station)


(They start talking to one of the killers through the glass asking him questions)


Captain: (Walks out the room) God damn it… These guys don’t know s**t!


Cop: It may be that we are asking the wrong person….maybe that guy who was there to collect the bounty knows something….


Captain: I see….we need answers and we need them as soon as possible….i want you to find this man bring him here so we can collect some more info about our target…..


Cop: Yes sir….(Walks out) (Scene goes to hunter)


Hunter: (Hiding out in an abandoned building) Hmph…..stupid fools….they deserved to die for getting caught….let alone in a god damn wendie’s….amateurs.


(Scene goes to jason talking to some other bounty hunters)


Jason:(pissed off look on his face)Ok so I called you all in here today because of a certain a*****e(points to a picture of brad on the board)that has caused me some problems and so I am willing to match hunters reward for his death, I don’t care how just get it done any questions?


Red X: Just have our money ready…..Lets go boys. (They all leave out)


(scene goes to brad walking into the bar)

Brad:(goes up to the bartender)hey Be ready for friday this place is gonna be packed and every last one of them drink more than their weight and not the cheap stuff either.


Bartender: Awesome….and i got some good info for ya probably should have told ya when you came here…


Brad:oh?


Bartender: That man that left that 300 dollar tip….just out of curiosity he seemed a little stranger than most people would cause once you mentioned that wanted poster he just left a 300 dollar tip and left….plus he had his face covered so nobody could see him...it may be possible that that man is who you are looking for….


Brad:....uh huh….well I guess it’s possible but with his skills why would he just leave over just one guy?


Bartender: Maybe he doesn’t want to get involved anymore….i really wouldn’t know exactly.


Brad:(curious face)Involved anymore?


Bartender: Yeah….but who knows. Seems kind of strange to me…..


Brad:(hears some bikes outside and smiles)um you wouldn’t happen to have a back door would ya?


Bartender: Uhh yeah...follow me.


Brad:(follows)thanks seems my last payday came with a little something extra.(checks the cash and finds a tracker in it)(pulls out the tracker and throws it in the trash)(leaves)


Red X: (Walks in and starts to track his signal) He isn’t here….he must have ditch the tracker and snuck out the back…..smart guy. (Walks to the back to see if he can spot him but he is already gone) And he’s fast….oh well i’ll find him soon enough….(Goes back to the front gets on his bike and leaves)


(Scene goes to Brad walking through the forest)


Brad:(irritated)Sorry cheap s**t head!(birds fly away from him yelling)(sighs)(mind:now what should i do to that guy?)


Hunter: (In his abandoned house in the same woods brad is in)


Brad:(notices the house as he’s walking around but keeps on walking)to obvious.

Hunter: (Sitting on a rippled bed looking at his blade) More bounty hunters….but i’m guessing they aren’t looking for me….


Brad:(climbs in a tree that can hide him from all angles and pulls out the gun he took from the killer at wendys)lets hope you won’t be needed.


Hunter: (Hunter gets up and walks down stairs to the kitchen goes to the fridge and grabs out some lunch meat and a loaf of bread and makes himself a sandwich)…


Brad:(still in the tree)(sees the bounty hunters pass underneath him and stays very quiet)....(sees red x following slowly behind)(mind:who’s this guy?)


Red X: (Pulls out a modified pistol) They’re here….one of them maybe hiding in a tree holding a silencer pistol in hand waiting for the right opportunity to open fire….and the other is most likely hiding in an abandoned house somewhere….keep a sharp eye out….i want to make this quick….


Brad:....(mind:Other?)(starts to aim the gun at reds knee caps then stops himself repeatedly)


Red X: I know hunter is here somewhere….


Hunter: (Hears someone outside) Looks like we have a new player in the game…..interesting….(Finishes his sandwich and goes down a secret basement and a couple of bombs are inside the house)


Red X: (Sees the house) Looks like we have a winner….go around the back so he can’t escape… (Four bounty hunters go to the back) (The others are in the front guarding the door)


Brad:(mind:!Hunter?here?.....He’s my target dumbfucks)(aims and shoots out the kneecaps of everyone in the front)


Hunter: Ka boom….(Pushes a button and the house explodes killing the guys in the front and back)


Red X: What?....(Looks up and sees Brad shoots the branch and he goes falling)


Brad:(does a flip and lands then reloads)That was a cheap shot.


Red X: Says the monkey hiding in the trees like a thief in the night….(Points his gun at him) I take it you're brad huh?


Brad:(runs up and kicks the gun out his hand)Thats me.(jumps back)


Red X: (Grabs his leg before he could move back slams him into the ground and has another gun at the back of his head) The name is Red X….nice to meet ya.


Brad:(lays there with his gun pointed at red x’s neck)Nice name.


Red X: Isn’t it though…..(Lets him up but their guns are still trained on each other) so your looking for the legendary hunter as well huh…


Brad:(grins)In my book there is no as well about it he’s my “Target”.


Red X: So i take that as a yes….but then again i’m looking for him to and i don’t like to share….


Brad:I see we have an understanding then.


Red X: Yes….we do. (A mask forms over his face with a Huge Red X Across it) Shall we..


brad:(frowns)I don’t waste time on people that aren’t my target or third rate actors.(shoots a tree branch thats right above red x then as it falls making a distraction he leaves)


Red X: (Opens fire as he dodges the branch hitting brad in the shoulder)


Brad:(grunts and jumps down a hill and leaves out of sight by the time red x gets there)


Red X: Let the hunt begin…..(The mask uncovers and he walks away from the hill)


(Scene goes to Brad walking to the bar with a bullet wound in his shoulder)


Brad:(rubs his shoulder)Man he’s a good shot.


Bartender: (He’s the only one there and he’s cleaning up) what a day…..what else can happen?


Brad:(walks over and snatches a bottle of bourbon takes a drink and starts to pour it on his shoulder where he got shot)


Bartender: Ah jesus, what the hell happened?! (Goes to the back and grabs some hot water)


Brad:that guy from earlier shot my shoulder I’ll be sure to pay jason back 10 fold for this.


Bartender: Not in the condition you are in….get on the table….i need to get that out…


Brad:(gets on the table)Thanks for this.


Bartender: Don’t worry about it…..(Gets his tools out) Just relax…..

Brad:(does as he says and sits there as the bartender gets the bullet out)(the bullet is pulled out and set on the table)Much better.(stretches his arm and pours the rest of the bourbon on his arm to disinfect it)(pulls out 5,000 dollars and hands it to him)this should cover the bourbon.


Bartender: Thanks…..so you find your guy yet?


Brad:....No(irritated)That a*s red almost got him so I intervened and got a bullet for my troubles.


Bartender: I see….so he got away….bummer..


Brad:Yes and no…..In that situation my target would have been stolen and i’d be dead if he hadn’t gotten away.


Bartender: Hm…..you got a point there. (Chuckles)


Brad:(smiles the bourbon starting to take effect)And one thing I always make the most important goal on a job is the target being caught by me.(hears red riding up to the bar again gets up makes it to the back and falls flat on his face)oww.


Bartender: Get up….(Picks him up they make there way to the garage to get to the bartenders car) I’m driving….


Red X: (Starts walking to the back) (The car pulls out the driveway fast and he opens fire)


Brad:(leans out the window and aims steadily then shots reds gun and drops the gun as he gets

back in the car)


Red X: (Pulls out another pistol and starts shooting as they drive off) (Grunts) Coward…..


Bartender: Ahh s**t…..(Has a bullet wound through his side)


Brad:(surprise from seeing the wound sobers him)Thats not good can you make it to the hospital?


Bartender: I….i...i don’t know. (Tries to stop the bleeding)


Brad:(irritated)Oh for gods sake do you have a gun in here?


Bartender: In the glove compartment...its….loaded.


Brad:(opens the glove compartment quickly and pulls out the gun and starts shooting the road till it’s out of ammo then pulls the gun back in)Now this...Will hurt.(presses the hot barrel on his wound)


Bartender: (Grunts loudly) God….damn it…..Ahhh s**t.


Brad:(pulls it away after the blood stops coming out)That will work temporarily till we get to the hospital.


Bartender: Yeah….(Breathing hard) s**t that hurt….


Brad:(grins)Thats nothin imagine having about 5 more holes and having that happen to each one, one at a time.


Bartender: Thanks...i feel much better now…..you think you can take over?


Brad:Yeah just pull over at the hospital right up here all that guy knows is the car luckily not your face.


Bartender: Yeah….(Pulls over at the hospital) (Sighs) Man….what a day….i never thought i’d get shot…..


Brad:That makes 2 of us or id never came over today.(gets out and calls over one of the nurses)


Nurse: We have a gun shot victim over here get the stretcher over here now! (Other nurse come over to aid him)


Bartender: (waves and mouths) Get that a*****e for me…..(Smiles)


Brad:(dead serious face gets in the car)Red You just became a target(smiles)and theres no bounty.


Hunter: (At his other hide out getting his gear on) (Puts on a grim reaper helmet mask on) Let the games begin….once again……


Red X: (In front of Jasons building with an army of 200 bounty hunters) Today i will drink vodka from Brads skull and capture hunter….this is going to be fun.


Brad:(Peels out the hospital and drives to an abandoned military base)


Hunter: (Takes a cross from a wall) Forgive me father….for I will sin….yet again…..but let this be the last time…..(Puts the cross up) it took you long enough to get here….


Brad:Sorry but right now I have no time to waste on you(walks past him and opens a room hunter knows nothing about and goes in)


Hunter: Nor do i…..(Gets up his mask clamps on and he walks outside to the garage to get his bike speeds off towards jasons hideout)


(scene goes to jason in the hideout)


Jason:Why has this not already been dealt with yesterday red?


Red X: I like to play with my prey for a while….but it turns out they are tired of running so i’m guessing hunter and brad will come here….thats when it all ends, where it all began….(Laughs) Man this is gonna be fun….


Jason:(face red with rage)I hired you so it wouldn’t make its way here!


Red X: (Points a pistol to his head) Stop bitching….they are difficult marks...they run every time i get close to them….you hired me to kill brad and capture hunter and that is exactly what i am going to do….so don’t tell me how to do my job. (Lowers his gun)


Jason:(steely calm expression)I can promise from past experience at least with brad that waiting this long was a huge mistake.


Red X: That is your problem...my mission is all that matters to me…..


Jason:(Smiles and points out side hunter sitting outside on his bike)Then do it.


Red X: Oh yes…..(Walks out)


Hunter: (Gets off his bike with a black hoodie on covering his reaper mask) Death has arrived….and is ready to collect some souls today….


Red X: You're out numbered Hunter….there is no way you are getting away...But unlike normal marks you don’t fear death….your like me…


Hunter: The only thing different about you and me is that you are about to die….


Red X: And how do you figure that?


Hunter: With your heart in the palm of my hand….


Red X:......tsk….we will see…(Brad shows up next to hunter)


Brad:(holding an old katana with his name on it)


Hunter: (Takes of his hoodie) (Pulls out twin pistols one has grim on it and the other reaper)


Brad:(looks over to hunter)Have fun with those others(points the katana at red x)He’s my new target.


Hunter: With pleasure….(A detenator shows up on his suit) Let it rain….(Pushes a button and the area around Red X Army starts to explode) (As the explosions are going off he sprints towards them and starts shooting them)


Red X: (Stands there pulls out a sword from his back) Are you really ready to die?


Brad:I’m ready to hit the target until it falls.


Red X: Very colorful….(Makes a stance)


Brad:(makes a stance as well but it looks like he’s just standing there)


Red X: (Sprints towards him) Lets begin!!!


Hunter: (Still killing the other bounty hunters with his sword making his way towards jason hideout)


Brad:(swings and cuts into reds side exactly where he shot the bartender then jumps back and resets his stance)


(As he steps back he lands on small spikes red laid down)


Red X: (Smiles a little)


Brad:(steps off the spikes showing no emotion makes and his stance)Don’t waste time.


Red X: Tough b*****d…..(Brad notice Red isn’t bleeding) I will have to fix that…(Makes a stance)


Brad:as will I(switches the hand he holds the katana with and keeps his stance)


Red X: (Walks towards him) Let me return the favor….(He moves faster swings his sword cutting through brads shirt cutting deep in his side then roundhouse kicks him into the car he drove in)(notices a deep cut in his leg and blood on the katana)


Red X: (Showing no emotion) Pretty good...but lousy…


Brad:(walks up to him showing no effects from the cut or kick)Same to you third rate actor.


Red X: (Laughs) Funny guy….too bad i have to kill you….we could have been great partners…..oh well. (The wound in his leg closes up as well as the wound on his side) (He rushes towards him and punches him in the gut lifting him off his feet)


Brad:(catches the fist and flips over him then kicks him in the back as he lands)


Hunter: (Making his way to jason killing the bounty hunters as he makes his way upstairs to his office)


Jason:(hears the screams outside his door and jumps out the window)That idiot!


Hunter: (Kicks a bounty hunter through the door) Oh jason…..leaving without offering me a glass of water how rude can you be? (Walks towards the window)


Jason:(sprays him with the hose)There’s your water.(drops the hose and runs)


Hunter: (Still walking towards him) How refreshing…(Keeps walking still pursuing him)


Jason:(starts picking up weapons as he runs)


Hunter: (Walking up the stairs to the roof with his sword drawn) Done running?


Jason:(on the edge of the roof)No(throws a knife at him)but I don’t have much choice.


Hunter: (Grabs the knife and tosses it back slightly cutting jasons cheek) Good boy….


Jason:(throws three knifes at once one for the head one for the stomach and one for the leg)


Hunter: (Moves slightly to the left dodging them) You know throwing knives isn’t very polite….(Walking towards him the mask eyes shines red) I’m gonna have to teach you some manners….jason.


Jason:(throws the last 2 knifes at him)Says the guy who came here to kill me.(holds a sword out to defend himself)


Hunter: An eye for an eye…(Dodges) I’m just returning the favor….don’t struggle too much it will only increase the pain….


Jason:(tightens his grip on the sword)And when exactly did I take one of your eyes?


Hunter: Remember a girl named isabel….the one you slaughtered yourself? Don’t tell me you forgot about her did you?


Jason:I didn’t forget however that was my brother that did it I just took the rap for it.


Hunter: Don’t lie to me i really hate liars….your brother said the same thing right before i gutted him….he told me right before i killed ‘em, said that you both took your time killing her….and enjoyed every second….but you never thought that death wouldn’t come for you two….you thought wrong…


Jason:(throws the sword off the roof)If you don’t believe me fine kill me and have innocent blood on your hands but right now I don’t give a s**t after hearing that i’d love the chance to find that sorry pig’s soul.


Hunter: (Shrugs) Kay…..(Sprints towards him) (Swings his sword and stops the moment he is about to cut him in half) You’re dead……(Chuckles and starts laughing humorously)


Jason:(stands there no care in his eyes)


Hunter: Ahhh s**t….that was too funny…..Well my little friend consider yourself lucky….i believe you….but send anymore of your men after me…..and i will come back here and rip your soul from your rotting corpse….nice talking to ya…..(Sheaths his sword starts to walk away)


Jason:I won’t need to not with that guy standing there(points to brad carrying red x’s head walking towards them)


Brad:Oh jason jason jason don’t worry after i’ve caught him i’ll deal with you too.


Hunter: Oh well….guess it can’t be helped……(Pushes a button on his mask and for the first time They see his real face)


Brad:(shocked but smiles)You know technically all I need is to handcuff you in front of him so I can be legally paid anything after that is up in the air and out of my hands.


Hunter: Oh i know…..


Brad:So will we do this the easy or hard way?(pulls out some cuffs and sheaths his katana)


Hunter: I think you know the answer to that question….(Pushes the button on his mask and the mask clamps on the eyes flash) Lets give him a good show…


Brad:(sighs breaks the links on the cuffs and holds them like brass knuckles)Yeah try to keep up(Sprints at him)


Hunter: (Kicks him down with a straight kick making him hit a railing hard) (cracks his neck)


Brad:(gets up showing no pain from the kick)I should have seen that coming(makes a boxing stance)


Hunter: (Puts his hands up doesn’t make any stance)


Brad:(goes to throw a right hook but stops and pulls back)where did you learn that?


Hunter: Why did you stop?.....i knew you were going to stop…..so i didn’t try to block….


Brad:Looked like you were about to break my arm to me I wasn’t going to stop till I noticed that.


Hunter: (Chuckles a little)


Brad:So i’ll ask again where’d you learned that?


Hunter: My sensei….why?


Brad:That technique is considered a lost art that only a select few know.(makes his own personal stance)


Hunter: (Smiles but brad doesn’t notice)


Brad:(sweeps his foot out from under him and goes to step on his ankle)


Hunter: (He use his legs to grab his and brad can’t move he then twist his body making him hit the ground hard then flips off the ground start dancing around but not in boxing style nor any style he has ever seen)


Brad:(jumps up quickly)Your just full of surprises aren’t you?(takes up his stance again)


Hunter: So are you…..(Makes the same stance only this time his hands are open and straight showing his palms)


Brad:(takes a deep breath and stays in the same stance but seems different)I haven’t perfected this yet but it should do.


Hunter: Practice makes perfect…..now….shall we?


Brad:Yes:(darts right at him very fast and slams his fist into hunters gut)


Hunter: (Stands there) My turn….(Brad gets smacked around 20 times in 4 seconds making him back up) (His fist is hurting due to the punch he did but hunter has three cracked ribs)


Brad:(high kicks hunter in the side of the head)


Hunter: (Shows no sign of pain and double kicks him with the same leg and as he’s dazed he palms him in both his ribs making him fly back into the railing his ribs are cracked) Pretty good….(Not even breathing hard)


Brad:(stands up like it’s nothing)same to you…(walks forward and makes his stance again)


Hunter: (Claps his hands together and makes a new stance only this one is more strange and confusing)


Brad:(keeps his stance but takes another breath making it the same as last time he did it)The reason I have trouble with this one is because I stole it from you only 3 weeks ago.


Hunter: Oh?....


Brad:(smiles)Honestly most people I can learn the day after i’ve seen it but you are different you’re not half assed with any move you do.


Hunter: But of course….


Brad:(still smiling)Can you figure out what move I stole before it takes you to the ground?


Hunter: The question is…..can you pull it off?


Brad:….(gets serious and makes a bring it sign)


Hunter: (Lets out a deep breath Sprints towards him brad can’t react quick enough a gets elbowed in the face then gets tripped hitting the ground hard Hunter puts his foot on his throat) You need to move faster than that….otherwise this fight is going to be over really soon….or things are not going to end well…..


Brad:(holding his foot throws him off and gets up)I see.


Hunter: (Flips and lands on his feet) So are you ready to get serious brad….


Brad:(takes his own stance again and takes a deep breath and his form seems better than last time)I am always serious with targets however I do have a better understanding of this thanks to you.(moves much faster and kicks hunter dead in the face leaving a huge crack from top to bottom of his mask)


Hunter: (Chuckles) Very impressive….but…(Brad has a huge fist in his gut coughs up blood backs up)


Brad:(stands up straight spits out blood)I see thats why your mask didn’t break.


Hunter: This whole suit is more like a one big weight only i never take it off...unless i take a hot bath…..


Brad:(redoes the stance)so I take it you’ll be mad if I break the mask.


Hunter: But of course….isabel made this for me….it was a gift from her…..


Brad:I’m guessing she was someone important to you so i’d suggest you made it so when I kick you there’s no chance of its destruction.(takes a deep breath and the form seems to get even better again)


Hunter: (Puts his finger up telling him to hold on) (Takes off the mask, lays it down….the floor cracks a little just by him laying it down lightly….he pushes a button on his suit and it starts to fold up and forms into some what of a backpack) (Lays that down a little more steady like and the floor caves in a little) (Starts stretching) ah….much better.


Brad:.....this is gonna get hard to deal with like this(takes the sword off and lays it on the ground and makes a dust cloud around it)


Hunter: (Starts throwing punches in the air not aiming for brad the speed is blinding he can’t see the punches he starts kicking only faster) Kay then…..i’m ready. (Turns to face him and has the number 99 on his chest)


Brad:(dust clears to show him with his eyes closed, with a completely different stance that hunter has never seen)


Hunter: (Makes a stance never seen or heard before jason is sitting back watching)


Brad:(keeps his eyes closed and the unknown stance)I’ve only used this one other time before you…..


Hunter: (Smiles brad doesn’t know hunter already encountered a style like this before) I see….then show me.


Brad:(does a palm strike from where he’s standing and the force of it goes flying at hunter he just stays standing there in his stance)Don’t mistake this for anything you’ve seen before.


Hunter: (Puts his hand out stopping the force of it with no troubles) Even so….this is nothing….now enough chit chat….just stick with fighting…


Brad:(does another palm strike with a little more force this time then takes up his stance again waiting on hunter)


Hunter: (Does a palm strike twice as strong and sends it flying through the force of his and blowing him back a couple feet)


Brad:(stands there as if nothing happened waiting on hunter no holes in his defence at all)


Hunter: You still think you can take me down….or are you going to give up? I really don’t like wasting time….


Brad:....I thought we agreed to cut the chit chat.(keeps his stance)


Hunter: I did...didn’t i? Well i will just have to finish this quickly then…..(Sprints towards him but disappears jason is stunned looking around)


Brad:(turns around and palm strikes each joint in hunters body making him fall to the ground)Quickly?


Hunter: What are you attacking at? (Standing behind him chops him in the neck making him go through the ground) Ooops i may have put too much power into that….(Jumps down the hole and starts looking around to spot him) He’s quick i’ll give him that….


Brad:(on the roof above the hole)Are you running away now?


Hunter: (Sitting behind him with a glass of wine the halogram down the hole starts twitching) Glad you could join us….(Stands up) You really are an interesting fellow….but i encountered people like you before….so don’t be so surprised. (Finishes the drink) so are you quite done….its isabels birthday and i would hate to not get her a gift….


Brad:....How did you manage to stand there and leave your presence down there?


Hunter: That is a secret…..(Smiles but brad doesn’t notice because his eyes are still closed)


Brad:I see(makes his unknown stance again and takes a deep breath combining his and hunters move)


Hunter: (Taps his shoulder from behind) You know its not really smart to keep your eyes closed during a fight….(Lands a big blow to the face knocking him off the roof hunter jumps off as well and they both land in the field)


Brad:(Jumps and punches hunter in the face hard giving him a nose bleed)When your eyes can't follow they become a nuisance.


Hunter: (Behind him jason’s nose is broken) And you become blind and end up hitting someone else…..


Brad:That only happens with people that can move their presence away from themselves such as yourself.(opens one eye and attacks hunter again this time missing just barely taking some hairs off his head)


Hunter: (Hunter kicks him dead in the stomach and sends him crashing into jason and going through the front door of the lighthouse tower) true….


Brad:(gets up completely fine)looks like he hasn’t forgiven you to bad old man(walks out)


Jason:(sits there shaking in fear and pain)


Hunter: (Already has his gear on) sorry i would love to keep fighting you but this day is way too important so we are gonna have to postpone this little fight….


Brad:Like I said just put these on for one second in front of that guy so I can get paid and you can leave no problems.


Hunter: Is money the only thing you care about? I don’t really care for things like that...


Brad:(interrupts)I only use it as a tool nothing more besides that guy won’t live long after anyway since he sent the guy that shot my informant.


Hunter: You mean the bartender?


Brad:Who else would work with a guy like me?


Hunter: F**k should i know...i don’t follow you around to find out….


Brad:So how about it shall we?


Hunter: Just one second right? Cause if its a second ahead i’m shoving those sharp ends into your skull….


Brad:(smiles)I wonder-(sighs)No i’m not gonna start that again yes just a second.


Hunter: Very well….make it quick.

Brad:(walks up to jason with hunter)Hey jason guess what I need to be paid.


Jason:(pissed off look)Why would I pay you anything?


Brad:(putts the cuffs on hunters hands in front of him)


Hunter: well one the handcuffs are on and two if you don’t i will have to torture you until you die….(Smiles)


Jason:(backs up a little)o...ok I get it i’ll pay the reward and take down the bounty.


Hunter: Good boy….Now….(Looks to brad)  do you mind?


Brad:(taps them and they fall off)Not at all thanks.


Hunter: Yep….now you go and get this mans money.


Jason:(runs past him)Right away(brad follows him)


Brad:(runs backwards following jason)Hey if we meet again drinks are on me.


Hunter: Sounds good to me….(Gets on his bike) Catch ya later….


Brad:(waves then goes in the building with jason they walk upstairs to a safe with hunters name on it)Really?


Jason:Shut up I do this to all people that have a bounty(hides brads safe and opens hunters takes out all the cash and hands it to brad in a sack)Hear you go all 3 million.(The money is fake)


Brad:(takes the sack and hitts jason in the face with it)You’re such an idiot.


Jason:(on the ground holding his face)What do you mean?


Brad:(throws the sack in a trash can and burns it)Giving me fake money really you know better try again.


Jason:(gets up and fills another sack with real cash this time grumbling as he does it)Here It is sir all 3 million now please leave.


Brad:(smiles) Pleasure doing business with ya(leaves out the front door and gets in his car)


(Jason is pissed off)


Brad:(starts the car and drives away)


(A little box on Jason's table and a letter saying from Isabel)


Jason:That brother is so dead(the entire building explodes)


Hunter: (Still riding) Death….Comes for us all….You just don’t know who will be the one to deliver us….(Chuckles) (Hell's bells plays by ACDC)

(
(credits roll music still playing)
The End.

© 2014 JACK REAPER


Author's Note

JACK REAPER
Ignore grammar and spelling, I wanna know what you would think if you watched this as a movie any feedback on things to make it better are always appreciated and considered.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014

Author

JACK REAPER
JACK REAPER

IN



About
Me and some friends are writing a movie script and have most of it finished it is more of a series than just one movie but having trouble getting things off the ground...anyway decided after about 2 y.. more..