synopsis for a story

synopsis for a story

A Story by Jake Dyson
"

Please read and tell me your thoughts on the synopsis I came up with a couple of years ago that I am looking to start up again, I would be very grateful on your views. Many thanks :)

"

The world is savaged by an unknown virus that kills everyone beyond the age of 25, no cure is found before civilisation crumbles. Leaving the world in chaos and in the hands of the youth, destruction and disorder follow. We follow Adam who having witnessed his parents and older brother succumb to this deadly virus, he alone must travel along the baron and war torn landscape of Britain. Knowing death is only a few years away he must search for a cure of hope, along his path he meets many people from all walks of life, but one will change things forever. He and his new companion will fight for their lives to escape to mainland Europe in hope of finding the cure. 

© 2013 Jake Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds intriguing, I hope you turn this into a story

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jake Dyson

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the review I really appreciate it :)
Dreamer

10 Years Ago

You're welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013

Author

Jake Dyson
Jake Dyson

North, England, United Kingdom



About
It's been many years since I made this account. I haven't written much for a long time but I find myself coming back every now and then. Thanks for stopping by. more..

Writing
Regrettable Regrettable

A Story by Jake Dyson


Seeing Seeing

A Poem by Jake Dyson