Storytellers Rejoice Here Comes the Newest Theme to Fit Adventurous Bloggers

Storytellers Rejoice Here Comes the Newest Theme to Fit Adventurous Bloggers

A Story by JaroldPierce

Blogging is a common thing for everyone who aspires to share their story to the world. People share funny anecdotes, life stories and some can even make you teary eyed. However, to start or make the adventure work you must have a reliable partner to begin with. Good thing that Jewel Theme has the thing that you need to start your blogging adventure. 

Introducing Voix - The Voice for Bloggers, Professional or otherwise

What is VoYou can customize your Website homepage easily with our Shortcode Generator

Voix is a clean and minimal WordPress Theme intended for bloggers. Voix is the perfect tool for bloggers who loves to travel, tell stories, for writers and poets, fashion enthusiasts, personal blog and lifestyle blog or web sites. 

Creating a personal blog site with simple creative features and effects with Voix is the winning choice. Here are the reasons or the main features of the theme that would surely make it worth every single word you invested for your blog.

Main Features

21 Homepage Variations. With this feature, bloggers can customize their website’s homepage easily with a Shortcode Generator built-in the theme. 

Slider Revolution. Customize your website’s slider within just few drags and clicks. 

Header Styles at your fingertips. Bloggers don’t need to code your own headers because Voix has header styles ready for you. All you need to do is just choose from the various list they readily made available. 

JewelTheme Core Plugin. The core plugin of Voix responsible for controlling the post type and Theme functionality of your website or blog. 

Clean Code. This feature allows your website to load faster and makes it more friendly for search engines. 

Detailed Documentation. Voix generates reports and documentations in detail to keep you updated on this theme and work within the insides of this theme. 

One Click Demo Importer. No need to be an expert at Wordpress to make your website go live. Voix - Personal Blogging WordPress Theme for Storytellers has a feature that allows the blogger to bring your website live with just a click of a button. 

Fully Responsive and Retina Ready. Voix is a retina ready wordpress theme, that makes your website responsive to all kinds of devices available. 

SEO Ready. Voix is ready for the SEO battlefield. Jewel Theme developed it to make your website more readable and easy for crawlers to crawl your website. 

Other Rebates. Voix has a lifetime free updates and support. You don’t need to pay up front for every update and support. That is all for free. Plus it starts with a 35% off. Jewel Theme understands the essence of spending for your website that is why it’s the suitable option for you. 

Indeed, Voix is the best option if you are starting out or want to expand your website. So, what are you waiting for? Choose Voix to be your voice. 

© 2017 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on August 9, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: blog magazine, blogger, classic, clean, creative, customizable, elegant, magazine, minimal, personal blog, social