Amory Blog – A Review of the Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Amory Blog – A Review of the Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

As Amory Blog theme has been designed to cater to fashion enthusiasts and photographers.

"

These days, having a website is not only desirable, it is vital if you are to survive in today’s competitive world. If you consider that in December of 2015 alone, there were 3.26 billion people who regularly surfed the internet, then it is easy to see that having a website is an indispensible thing you’ve to seriously consider if you are to stay visible and relevant in your industry.


Now, if you’re new to the world of website design, the idea of having to immerse yourself in the chaotic morass of cascading style sheets and HTML might prove to be an unappealing one but fret not! There are WordPress themes that make this aspect of diving into the digital online frontier as easy as plunging into an idyllic, countryside lake.


One in the handful I can recommend is Amory Blog, a responsive WordPress blog theme that’s optimized for the creative arts, photography, and fashion aficionados. With an OptionTree-powered admin panel, Amory - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme is the perfect answer to people who don’t want to wade into tons of code just to customize their digital front. The bundled plug-in creates user-reactive meta boxes and option panels using a process that’s user-friendly. You can even create your very own Theme Option panel with a convenient drag-and-drop UI. For intermediate users, they will be glad to know that Amory Blog comes packaged with a child theme, allowing them to update and modify the themes without fear of having their modifications erased every time they do a WordPress update.


It’s All about You and What Your Craft Is
As Amory Blog theme has been designed to cater to fashion enthusiasts and photographers, the minimalist but impactful layout of the theme has been crafted with the idea that your content should take the center stage. Not the theme’s feature, not the UI doodads but your content. With this design philosophy, its developers have made it so that users have a bevy of sidebar options that let them place sidebars on nearly every part of the website�"a left sidebar above the footer and even a full-width sidebar under the header are just a few of the choices available.


SEO- and SSO-Friendly
One aspect that every entrepreneur worth his salt considers as crucial is how SEO-friendly his site is. Amory Blog has that covered. It transitions smoothly into mobile screens, fitting smartphones’ displays like the proverbial glove. The social media facet has also been considered; posts are presented in a slideshow, magazine-like format (but you can add posts to a sidebar, which is available) and you can add Vimeo, YouTube, and even self-hosted HTML clips. Buttons with which your viewers can share your posts on multiple social media platforms are available too and these meld unobtrusively into Amory Blog’s theme. In fact, everything in Amory Blog has been designed to fuse together into a harmonic whole.


As if that’s not enough, Amory - A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme has several themes to choose from and, with a few mouse clicks, you can, if you opt to, transition from a pristine, avant-garde Fashion style to an enigmatic, brooding, hipster theme. Add to this a support program that spans six months and includes assistance with glitches and the bundled 3rd-party assets, and it’s easy to see that Amory Blog is something worth checking out.

© 2017 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017
Tags: blog, blog theme, creative, fashion, fashion blog, fashion website, flat design, food, hipster blog, instagram, lifestyle, personal, photography theme, travel blog, wordpress blog