Is A BINbase Checker Worth the Money?

Is A BINbase Checker Worth the Money?

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

In depth review of BIN database vendor - BinBase.com. All features analyzed from different sides.

"

There are so many expenses incidental to running a business, and if you’re just starting out you’re probably trying desperately to determine what extra services are really worth their expense. Everything from insurance to security costs money. If you’ve made the decision to accept bank cards�"credit cards, debit cards and prepaid or gift cards�"then one of those possible expenses is a BINbase checker. Bin base software is designed to give you basic information about the bank card numbers you run, and is a safety precaution used by many businesses.


You’re probably aware that you have to pay the bank for processing bank card charges. Every charge costs you a fee too. Yet it’s increasingly difficult to do business without accepting bank cards, and if you’re doing business online, virtually impossible. The problem is that credit card abuse is growing along with identity theft. Crooks constantly attempt to purchase goods and services illegally using stolen or faked card numbers. When that happens, you’re the one who ends up paying, as banks protect their customers and shift the costs to you in chargebacks. This is the reason that access to BINbase data can save you so much money.


Any decent BINbase search will verify a card number’s legitimacy for you and give you information like what bank issued it and in what country. It also tells you about the card type, whether it’s debit or credit or prepaid, what company it’s from and what level and type of credit is available through it. Is this really helpful information? It can be. It doesn’t necessarily tell you if the card is stolen, but it does help you catch inconsistencies that are red flags for fraud and theft. If you are smart in how you use it, you can see a significant reduction in the number of chargebacks on your accounts.


If you sell items over the Internet, then it is highly likely that you will be the target of people using credit card numbers they shouldn’t. The more your business prospers, the more you will find that a BINbase checker is worth the cost. A good BINbase database will alert you to many kinds of information you’ll find useful in categorizing, checking and controlling your credit card customers. Only you can ultimately decide if a regular subscription or one time purchase is worthwhile for you, but if you begin to see chargebacks repeatedly appear on your accounts you should seriously consider investing in a BINbase. They’re designed to help and protect you and will allow you to filter through purchases to reject those that are suspicious or problematic, or else give you the information you need to verify its authenticity. There are usually various levels of assistance and features you can chose, so even a small business can find a BIN checker that meets its needs adequately. For most businesses, it is less a question of if you can afford to have one than if you can afford not to have one.

© 2018 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 28, 2018
Last Updated on May 28, 2018
Tags: BinBase review, BinBase.com review, BinBase