The Day I Find Her Dead.

The Day I Find Her Dead.

A Story by Jayden Goodrem
"

This is what has happen to me in real life I have changed a few things but year.

"

The Day I found her dead

It was a nice day, weather was overcast the temperature was -3’c. Listening to a song that I cannot listen too any more for the memory of that day is too much.

I went to walk too her house. I walked up to the white washed slightly cracked in places with a vine clinging to dear life with some to the arch which lovingly held by the peeler that show were the massiveness of the place of the Bingley's. I was rather  found the style of the entrance. 

I took a breath and straighten my hair with my hand for I always felt intimidated by the Binglays . I took hold of the brass monkey with its arms in a bowl. I fling the arms up. I cam down with a BANG. Straighten my hair once more as I waited for the arrival of her and or her parents.

Her mother answered the door in a red dress that didn't hide much with her purple underwear showing in the most provocative way with a half smoked cigarettes hanging loosely out of her. 

The she looked at me with annoyance "In the shed" I felt scared for the manner of her voice aggressively annoyed .

"Thank you miss Binglay"  I said my trout tense and small with fear.

Walking up toward the shed expecting her to be working on one of her invention she did a lot of them. I knocked on to the door  softly. When I did the opened slowing to revival a figure suspended and spinning slowly behind a transparent silvery screen plastic.

As I walked with my almost dead stomach struggling to keep my heart in my chest. I pulled away piece of the plastic. I knew that it would be be her but I don't think you could be prepared for it the see of her fully like that her face as pretty as it once was a shades of blue and purple. Her hands were clutched lightly. I can still see her to this day the way her neck look like a Juice popper stow, hair of chalk coal the limpness of her body I can never forget that point in time when it all change The way I look at things.  

© 2014 Jayden Goodrem


Author's Note

Jayden Goodrem
What do you think about it please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on February 26, 2014
Last Updated on February 26, 2014

Author

Jayden Goodrem
Jayden Goodrem

Canberra , ACT, Australia



About
Hello people of seeing this. I a person who like lots of things and I hope to read the good and the bad you have written because I like to help people and I may not be very good ether. The thing I lik.. more..

Writing