Stop Judging People!

Stop Judging People!

A Story by That1Nerd23

You know what gets under my skin? When people think they have a right to judge you just because they don't agree with your lifestyle. The way I choose to live my life is my decision. I love God and His Word, but honestly I don't believe in everything it says or everything Christianity teaches. If someone has premarital sex, then that is their business. Do you suppose God loves them less? I don't believe so.

No matter what lifestyle we choose to live, God will continue to love us all the same. Don't take this personally or offensively, but I think you should screw church and the Bible. We spend so much time worshipping everything other than God Himself. We worship the Bible and date the church. This is what it comes down to: do you silently embrace God's heart with your own? Or do you only use God like that loud you smoked last week? Most of us use God like a drug, we get high on Jesus when we are at church; but our worship soon wears off and our heart begins to see only the man-made rules of religion.

Here is my perspective, live a life so extraordinary that you can't imagine ever regretting it. Follow your heart. Pursue your biggest dreams. Embrace reality and forget about the past. Strive to live day by day-moment by moment. I am not saying go against everything you believe in, I am saying be open minded to how other people see life. You can learn so much if you stop judging people and start accepting them.

No more calling homosexuals "f**s" or "homos"...you don't know their heart or story so you have no right to say they are wrong to feel the way they do.

We are all on a different journey in life, a journey designed to teach us. If you don't like who I am or what I stand for then maybe you should move on and erase me from your life. I am so tired of trying to make everyone like me. You either will or you won't. It is natural. Regardless, there are people out there who are breaking inside. Suicide statistics are absolutely outrageous! And here we are, doing nothing to help. Instead we use our energies to bring people down. We push them so far that its as if they fall of the cliff from our own force. Maybe if we start spreading acceptance and love, less people will feel the need to end their lives...Just Think About It.

© 2014 That1Nerd23


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on December 11, 2014
Last Updated on December 11, 2014

Author

That1Nerd23
That1Nerd23

OH



About
"I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that .. more..

Writing