"Love Bites"

"Love Bites"

A Story by Joe Price
"

Billy is heart broken until a beautiful woman approaches him and takes him home for dinner.

"

“Love Bites I”

By Joe Price

 

            It was a typical Tuesday night at 9:00 pm.  Billy Darshchole was waiting on his girlfriend Rebecca Chang. They were supposed to meet at “The Elephant House”, a restaurant near the city limits. He was wearing a suit and tie with black dress shoes and a bouquet of flowers. Billy was a high school student who was thin, wore glasses and had acne that covered his entire face. Billy was not the most popular guy; in fact most people would say that he was a looser. Rebecca was a beautiful girl with big crystal blue eyes and a big beautiful smile. She was popular and was quite frankly almost embraced to be seen with such a “looser” as Billy Darshchole was. 

            “Hey Billy.” Rebecca said in a perky manner
            “Hi, you wanted to see me?” Billy said gracefully. He gazed upon her with the look of love, but she did not return it.

            “Yes, look you are nice and I don’t want to hurt you, but it’s over.” She said with a firm voice in a bitchly manner.

            “But why?” he asked, as he began to tear up. Rebecca rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. Billy knew this feeling all too well. It felt like she just took a sword and stabbed him through the heart and then gave it a good twist to add insult to injury.

“Good-bye Billy.” She said as she got up from the chair and left him sitting alone at the table. He once again started to weep. “What a looser.” She thought to herself as she turned her back to him and walked out the door. He continued to cry for a few moments before noticing a shadow that had fallen over him. He looked to his left and saw a beautiful woman in a crimson red dress with a black scarf wrapped around her neck. She had beautiful long beautiful brown hair and was much better looking than Rebecca. Yes, it’s safe to say that she was quite a bombshell.

            “You know, any woman who treats you like that doesn’t know a good thing when she’s got it.” The woman said in seductive voice.

            “What?” he said mysteriously

            “C’mon let’s go back to my place.” She said as she reached her hand out to him. He hand was pale and looked aging. Her fingernails here painted blood red and were quite long. There was just something about her. Maybe it was her beauty. Maybe it was the hypnotic look in her eyes that made him want to go with her. He reached up and grabbed her hand. “Come on sweetie, let me show you a good time.” She said as she led them from the restraint.

            They started heading toward the graveyard. Billy looked up at the stars that now covered the beautiful black sky. “Where are we going?  Why did you bring me to the graveyard?” Billy asked her as the two of them finally entered the cemetery.

            “It’s a short cut.” She answered as she continued to lead him through.

            “To where? Who are you? I don’t know anything about you? Why can’t we talk first?” he asked her. He knew that something was not quite right about this woman. She almost seemed too good to be true.

            “Talking is for wimps. I have many things to show you my dear. Things you’ve never seen before. Things that you could only dream of.” She insisted.

            “Like what?” He asked her.

            “You’ll see in time baby. You’ll see in time!” She assured him. The two of them stayed silence before finally reaching their destination. It was a crypt.

            “But that’s a crypt.” He said stating the obvious.  She smiled at him in a seductive manner as she led him into the crypt and pushed him against the wall. She kissed him rather roughly. She ripped off his shirt and pulled off his pants and boxers. She then started took off her clothes and pushed him onto a gray concrete coffin. She jumped onto of him and kissed him on the lips again. She then began to kiss his neck He began to feel a strong pinch.

            “Agghhh!” He screamed as blood began to rush out of his neck. “You crazy b***h! You bit me!” He shouted. She sat up revealing two large fangs that had been injected into his neck.

            “Shhh!” She said placing her index finger on his lips. “Hush little baby don’t say a word! Momma’s gonna buy you a mockingbird!” She sang to him. She then laid back down and the feast began.


Copyright 2014 by Joe Price

Courtesy of TRUE TERROR PUBLICATIONS

A division of TTP Entertainment

© 2014 Joe Price


Author's Note

Joe Price
This is the first snippet of my "Love Bites Series". Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome! Vampire Story! This already has me hooked! THough you might want to check over it for the occasional mistake, there not massive but it's important to correct them in my opinion. (sorry of that sounds really know-it-ally)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chloe Yeoman

9 Years Ago

Just being honest!
Joe Price

9 Years Ago

I wasn't being sarcastic if that's what you were thinking
Chloe Yeoman

9 Years Ago

No I know! Don't worry! I knew that you weren't being sarcastic!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: horror, love, gothic, dark fantasy, Joe Price

Author

Joe Price
Joe Price

Elizabethton, TN



About
I am a short story writer living in Tennessee. My major influences include Joe Hill and Tabitha King. more..

Writing
"Dear Cupid" "Dear Cupid"

A Story by Joe Price


Dark City Dark City

A Screenplay by Joe Price