day 14

day 14

A Chapter by Anatomical Apocalypse
"

entry day 14

"
Day 14
this may be my last entry... Ive never been so scared i don't even know what the hell is going on right now. i think i'm safe but after that, i i don't even know i don't know, what happened. i was in my apartment and i started hearing screams from the room across from me i wasn't going to do anything but these were bad like someone was being killed. i leaned into the hall to try and see if everything was ok and i saw blood on the door across from me. i grabbed a bat from my closet and dialed 911 it said the line had been disconnected it must be a mistake i tried 4 more times only to hear the same chilling recording. i stepped across the hall to my neighbors open and bloody door, i cautiously entered to evaluate. there was only more blood, more even than what you see on many of he crime shows like it was a lot. it looked like someone put up one hell of a fight though. as i slowly made my way deeper into the nightmare that was coming true  around me all i could think was run, run, run stupid they're dead, run. from the corner of my eye my spotted the figure of a man, but even before i was able to see him fully i knew something was wrong. i turned to him only fast enough to get a glimpse of  his bloody face and clothing before he ran at me with a shriek that will haunt me till i die, as he... it ran towards me i couldn't seem to find the strength to move or run but before realizing what i was doing i struck him in the side with my bat. a new sensation i never wanted to experience  was the crunch of ribs breaking by my hands. the impact knocked him to the ground where he almost instantly lunged at me again i hit him again this time in the side of the head and the visual of his face blood running from his eyes nose and mouth as he grabbed unsuccessfully at the bat shook me to the core. i have never been so afraid. as i continued to hit him he persisted at reaching for me the worst was the lack of fear he seemed to be experiencing there was no emotion in his bloodshot eyes he seemed to feel nothing mentally or physically. i stopped swinging when he did when his lifeless hand hit the floor i was gone, i ran back to my apartment and locked and barricaded it. i now sit in my tub with my blood stained bat by my side. i don't know what to do clearly no help is coming. writing makes it easier to comprehend even though i can barely still believe what happened.


© 2010 Anatomical Apocalypse


Author's Note

Anatomical Apocalypse
tell me what you think of this part

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on August 22, 2010
Last Updated on August 22, 2010


Author

Anatomical Apocalypse
Anatomical Apocalypse

that little town you once drove through, CA



About
currently attempting to complete a few books thought maybe a writing social site might be fun. more..

Writing