Mark's New reality

Mark's New reality

A Story by Kgraham
"

Mark's reality has been twisted, turned and warped. See Mark's world, and see if he survives it.

"
Isabelle brings him to the center of Michaels room. Isabelle looking at mark wondering why he doesn’t even acknowledge Michael and why Michael hasn’t responded thinking it is a sign of disrespect. She looks at Michael “Whats wrong with him?” Michael begins speaking in a calm voice “Do you know what it’s like to be alone? I mean truly alone. (Michael turns around to look at Isabelle.) To be truly alone is to be with ones thought and nothing else… well Mark does. In that cell I Altered his reality. Others I simply alter how they perceive reality, but Mark.. Mark I completely changed.. Being alone isn’t being in a room alone. Being truly alone is maddening.. I took his sense of touch I did not want him to feel anything. Yes he was alone, but he could figit and find things that could be amusing through felling.. all throughut his body is.. Nothing. I took his taste.. he could not taste anything. I did not want him to open and harm his body and place his toungue on a wound or anything after all he feels nothing so the options are limitless. I did not want him to acknowlede any part of his body through that sense.. If taste is gone smells is obviously gone.. I took it because as the insides of him begin to rot nothing is there. His sight he kept… Partially. he could see into the void of nothingness it was all black. In the instance he looked at his body.. that too is black upon his gaze… he was not blind… I assured him he would keep his sight so he could see nothing. Do you know the agony mentally of courses youd be in as you have sight and you strain to see what is not there.. Let me paint a picture for you.. You enter a room full of light and then someone flips the switch off. What do you do out of impulse, now that you can not see what you know is there? Peoples impulse is to try to feel around and they open their eyes wider and as much as possible too. They are trying to see what they know to be there by opening their eye’s wider and they don’t even realize theyre doing it. It’s a reaction…. a reaction he does, but is utterly useless… and lastly but possibly the most important one… sound He hears nothing… talking is useless because he doesn’t even know his mouth is there because he can not feel it to assure the lip movements are correct. He can not taste to aknowledge his own mouth. Therefore no sound and slapping his body to create sounds and songs is useless. That includes talking to yourself… Your own screams off insanity. Your there but you are not thare.. you are just thoughts… Cut off from the world.. cut off from the universe… cut off from all you know that was once there….. Cut off… From yourself… Except in one way.. your mind… you begin to go completely insane beginning to think your memories are you sight returning. Creating people you cant talk to, but you can imagine talking to them. Losing the concept of time in the process. Has it been eons or minutes? He was deprived of being tired and to some extent death. Hunger was taken from him as well, his body was constantly being feed nourishment through means I had set up to keep his body healthy and strong. He existed without existing… His mind eventually gave out until everything that made Mark… Mark was gone… This is just a shell. Remember he has his sight, but notice he does not respond to what he sees.. his mind is gone. He mind as well be dead, because nothing is there. aside from natural things imprinted in his brain breathing, beating heart ecetera.” Isabelle looks at Michael then back at mark. Isabelle begins to imagine what it would be like and becomes terrified of not just the thought of what Michael has done to mark, but of Michael himself. Michael is in front of mark in and instant he holds marks head up by his chin. Marks eyes are closed to a point that looks like he is extremely tired, because he had no need to keep them as wide as a person should keep them because he knew he was looking at nothing, and did not feel or even realize his eyes had lowered.

© 2017 Kgraham


Author's Note

Kgraham
There are errors in spelling and grammar. I am interested in knowing your honest truth. It is not bullying to me. How can i get better if i dont know the truth? Help me get better please and thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on November 29, 2017
Last Updated on November 29, 2017
Tags: Fiction, horror, psychological

Author

Kgraham
Kgraham

Palm beach, FL