Imposed "necessity" is conditioned "survival."

Imposed "necessity" is conditioned "survival."

A Story by KallGraham
"

Beware one's self-acclaimed "role."

"

Life spent spinning. Subtle, negligent, self-destructive, circles. The "human" sense of "necessity" drifted, forcefully, so far from what is "real" or actual. The common belief, of the need to belong. Whether this sense of belonging comes from "success," if you would, or, material "gain" rather. Whatever mental vice may suit the case. The angst, to "need," set in stone. Domesticated, into our young minds from the start. The necessity of attending school for twelve years of our life, to attain a piece of paper, that will inevitably, decide our beginning chances, into the social classes of the "Real World." The shunning, bias labels and remarks, that are associated, with not, attaining this paper. The inevitability of "failure" or "struggle." Somehow, the minor social classes of school-boy days, so dangerous in nature, now seem to be missed. The mockery for dress or "looks," or some other childish ideation, now turned into violent, hungry clawing for my "right" to break my back, under an oppressive social-class system, that always says "Too much, is never enough!" The angst to sit at the "popular" table, now crippling fear of missing a meal, or a f*****g roof over my head. Respect for the "working class" yet, criticism, for the "poor" and "lower-class." Offering of governmental "help" such as welfare, and government health insurance, neatly wrapped in bias labels of "lazy, slack-a*s" and the worst "undeserving?" You offer in "generosity" you say, "but don't take too much! There needs to be enough left over, for your neck, when you try to leave our good-graces."

Your economy is a monster! The influence of your varying belief systems, on yourselves, continually corrupts your ever-hungry authoritative minds, to enforce the idea that an eye for an eye... will eventually, even out into equality. Your pestilent belief in your own self-worth and -purpose, is decaying the less-favored end of your decision making; But, it too, will have its time to shine, when something considered economically "less important" comes along. The belief that this economy we struggle to uphold, is actually benefitting us. The "call to duty" of construction industries, rapidly filling jobs, creating a mass "housing crisis" elegantly wrapped, in a drastic rise in homelessness? Where is the logic, found in these means? Perhaps, it doesn't exist, or, its not even a factor, because its not even looked for. Why would anyone, think about the picture as a whole, when they have stomachs of their own to fill, and heads of their own, to keep a roof over?

All of this blind, selfish social climbing, has laid waste to our peripherals. The un-seen and neglected. Told to climb "As high as you can" but also "be courteous" to those around you. These two things, can not exist together, not continually. Someone, somewhere, will make up for your "slack" if you don't. This "game" of "life," in this "world" we built on earth, is one where there is no, true "success!" Only conditional means, of accomplishing goals, that someone else, has set for you.... until you die.

There is no authority, but YOURSELF.

There is no determining factor of "correct, Incorrect," except for the eyes, which you see in the mirror!

Serve NO ONE!

Belong NOWHERE!

RESPECT EXISTENCE! 

© 2015 KallGraham


Author's Note

KallGraham
Grammar aside, please criticize.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on August 12, 2015
Last Updated on August 12, 2015

Author

KallGraham
KallGraham

Bakersfield, CA



About
Hello I'm Kall 18. I'm a diagnosed Catatonic/Paranoid Schizophrenic, this reflects a lot in my writing. I feel my point of views on life stem from other sources as well. I write to relieve my condense.. more..

Writing