Vampire Madam Andrea Part 2

Vampire Madam Andrea Part 2

A Story by Karen666
"

Part 2 of the story of the Vampire Madam Andrea

"
The Vampire Madam Andrea has woken up from her slumber. She opens her laptop and checks her facebook page to see where her former lover Esteban is headed to. She wonders if he still has the bite marks on his dick from the times she will give him fellatio. He loved the sensation and the nibbling. She loses her train of thought then is focus again. She sees that Esteban is going to a event called "Dave's birthday party" at the castle Dave and Busters. Andrea gets up and takes off her "A Nightmare Before Christmas" pajamas then very swiftly puts on a elegant black dress. She's ready for the night.

Andrea arrives at the castle "Dave and Busters" in a chariot. Her horses are majestic and all white. The driver of the chariot is a hunchback oddly looking man named Igor. Andrea steps out of her chariot wearing a black mask. Everyone is staring at her taking pictures with their cellphones. Andrea is confused by the cellphones. She doesn't understand these weird rectangle things. She grabs a cellphone from a female onlooker. The female onlooker gets angry and demands that Andrea gives back her cellphone. Andrea ignores her and inspects the cellphone. She sniffs it then puts it in her mouth. "Gross, what the hell are you doing?" yells the female onlooker. The female onlooker's boyfriend then tries to attack Andrea. Andrea quickly breaks the boyfriend's arms and spits back out the cellphone. The boyfriend is writhing in agony.  "It tastes funny" says Andrea as the female onlooker stares with horror.  Andrea walks up to Igor and says "Wait right here till I return" then she enters the castle.

Andrea walks into the strange masquerade of "Dave and Busters". She sees huge incantation machines all around and is surprised that no one else is wearing their masks. She walks up to a "Dance, Dance, Revolution" game and sees a little boy dancing. Andrea is intrigued and picks up the little boy. "Hey wait your turn" yells the little boy. Andrea attempts to play the game and starts to dance. The song being played is "Love Shack" by the B-52's. At first Andrea is not doing a good job then out of nowhere her vampire instincts kick in. She picks up on the game and starts to dance gracefully. Everyone is intrigued including the little boy. When she finishes dancing the crowd claps for her. Coins start coming out of the machine and everyone scavengers to get the coins. At her moment of grace. Andrea sees Esteban at a table with his friends. His arms are around that blonde woman which infuriates her. Her eyes are becoming red.

To be continued.

© 2012 Karen666


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good opening chapter. I like the description of Andrea. I like the pace of the story and the very good ending. left a wide open ending to keep the reader interest. A excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


There is such a brilliant mix of sensual and whimsical humor, and the darkness settles so well over Dave and Busters... You give just the right amount of twists and turns to keep the story flowing red... Hmmmm!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

926 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2012
Tags: vampire, revenge, dating, facebook, love, death

Author

Karen666
Karen666

Asuncion, Paraguay



About
Hi. I'm from Paraguay. I found this site to post my poetry and to read. Calle 13 - Cumbia De Los Aburridos Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A. Dimmu Borgir - Dimmu Borgir Molotov - Her.. more..

Writing
Married Man Married Man

A Poem by Karen666


2 Plus 1 2 Plus 1

A Poem by Karen666



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Soy Cochina Soy Cochina

A Poem by Karen666