An Eddy in Time

An Eddy in Time

A Story by Skye
"

~50 word story~

"

 

“Don’t touch that!!” was the last thing she remembered.
 
Incandescent light reflected off the moons, casting a light violet shadow over the foreign landscape and rendered her speechless. Light headed still from the journey within the vortex she barely acknowledged the vision that swam before her eyes before she collapsed.

 

© 2008 Skye


Author's Note

Skye
~maybe someday I'll add to this piece~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this alot. You are wonderful.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I enjoy it. I'm really into "fraction fiction" or "micro-fiction" or whatever people chose to call it.

Unfortunately, given the nature of the form, a review can usually be no longer than the work itself....but thanks for writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like the title and story! I felt like I was in space.

One slight suggestion I would make is to consider changing "moons cast" to "moon, casting".

I would definitely like to read if you ever decide to add to it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I can see, hear, and feel ("light-headed") this scene. The phrase "before she collapsed" makes me want to know what happens next. You accomplish so much in just 50 words--I'd love to see the result if you decide to add to this! Nice work!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2008
Last Updated on November 4, 2008

Author

Skye
Skye

Fond du Lac, WI



About
After making a personal choice to stifle my creativity for years, and years due to an ex-husband attempting to utilize my musings against me in a court of law... and ultimately tried to dissuade my ch.. more..

Writing
The Visitor The Visitor

A Story by Skye



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..