A battered angel~

A battered angel~

A Poem by Kira

I was summoned from the inferno while my screaming thoughts were hanged inside, I was eliminated and revived to bane every endeavor before me. I’ am the angel of wrath and concealed in the dark corner, peeling away the innocent souls, I was seated in the darkness for many ages and my wings were stretching, hoping that one day they will be used. I once was a pure angel, but I couldn't bear the burden let alone the guilt, so I went astray. As I waited the preys, I watched my old self playing around, memories of the innocent angel that turned to a cursed angel of wrath, my memories faded as my eyes met his, the demon of lust, his soft maniac smile forced a smile on my divine face, seeking answers to things unsaid, but no questions were asked, only glances and gazes took place. We were a perfect collage and the forsaken pieces are gathered now, the fate eliminated us so we reunite again in the holocaust. We are immersed in the vacant horizon, soaked in our tragic part, I become the bearer of agony and hand by hand, we are the shepherd of regret! 

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
I hope you like this one :), and sorry for my English.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on January 25, 2017
Last Updated on January 25, 2017
Tags: angel, demon, regret, abyss, past, sad, self, inferno

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing