The skeptical cry

The skeptical cry

A Poem by Kira

Life is drowned, reality is burned and sanity is forsaken and as I watched them fade, it was a terrible scene, a fantasy I never thought I would imagine that will be revived and chase me through my mind, sowing those horrid and dry seeds to grow and smash me into insanity and face the unthinkable. I walked purposelessly and with grieved ambitions beyond the endurable agony and beyond the unknown. It was a reflected place with skeptical portals and voices sewn into the walls, echoing across this wasted place, a dilemma that smothered my voice and choked my scream, a vacant and hollow soul, and a sore and soulless corpse I have become. I saw my cries and screaming being sewn next to the others, the victims of this omitted realm, but my sewn voice was different, it was choked and shattered, forsaken and forbidden. The echoes of my voice rang into my ears and all of the sudden, everything was slowed down, those mere minutes were suffocating me so hard that it separated myself from me, letting out a cry that withdrew the colors of my reality, only black and gray were left and the sorrow was unendurable, combining with my weak and sewn voice, my throat was sewn to stop this cry, but my voice managed to escape through the holes between my bloody lips and as my scream was dying out, I barely heard his chuckle somewhere in this place, my isolated eyes were searching around for him, stumbling across the hopeless and dismayed thoughts, only to find him sitting before me with a suspicious smile!

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
Hello again :), I hope you like this one :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 9, 2017
Tags: scream, cry, reality, fantasy, sad, soul, voice, dilemma

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing