Spooper Deleteus

Spooper Deleteus

A Story by James
"

Writing prompt thing. I made this is 10 minutes so stop

"
"Quick, hide behind the sofa!" Henry yelled to me. I jumped behind the sofa just as the door burst open. A group of 5 men rushed into the house. I tried to quiet my panicked breathing, Henry was on crouching down next to me his eyes wide open, a look of complete terror in his eyes. 
A plan popped into my head just as one of the men kicked over a table. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down, I was pulled down slightly as Henry grabbed my arm "Stop it!" he whispered at me "It's not safe!" I brushed his hand off of my arm and closed my eyes again. Once I had formed a mental bond with them I raised my arms, the figures began to appear everywhere. The 5 men stopped, they lifted their guns and started to shoot but their bullets were swallowed up. The shadow creatures continued to approach them until the men were surrounded. I could feel their terror in my soul as they were devoured by the darkness.  
I looked around the room, once I was satisfied with my work I returned the creatures back to their world. "Why did you do that again!" Henry shouted angerly from behind me. "If you keep doing that you might go on a killing rampage like last time!" 

"If I hadn't of done that we would be dead," I said ending the conversation. 

© 2018 James


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 20, 2018
Last Updated on December 20, 2018
Tags: yeetus, deleteus

Author

James
James

Dog Meat Restaurant , North Korea



About
I'm a proud worshiper of Eduardo... more..

Writing
please dont please dont

A Story by James