The Eyes of the Real Beholder

The Eyes of the Real Beholder

A Poem by *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
"

Just another poem about the guy I freakin like -_-

"

I see: A boy with potential. Nice, appealing, and wouldn't give up the chance to be with me in any way!

There is: Not too interested in the ladies; although you act nice, it doesn't mean you like me in that way!

You see: A girl who's insanely in love and seems to always appear out of nowhere at every given moment.

There is: A happy young girl who just likes you more than a friend would.

I see: A boy that seems to be avoiding me when I just wanna stand next to you.

There is: A boy that is doing nothing but hanging out with friends like he has always done... always.

You see: An upbeat, positive girl who doesn't mind the occasional cold shoulder.

There is: A broken down, shy, frail girl with more worries than blood cells in her entire body.

I see: A nice relationship with potential, as we're clearly perfect for each other... well, sort of....

You see: A boy and girl that are friends-- at least for now....

There is: One hell of an awkward friendship.

© 2008 *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*

that one city with the stuff, CA



About
I love to write fantasy. My name is Dianne and I live in California. I am what my name says: I love The Legend of Zelda! Link is my sexy love, and Epona is my horsy love! Speaking of which, I love hor.. more..

Writing