Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Krisen Lison

Introduction

 

For those of you who have no idea who I am, my name is Krystyl. Well…no, that’s a lie. Krystyl Lisoh is a clever pen name used to protect the people I will most likely offend in my writing. So you can pretend it’s my real name and I’ll pretend you actually care.

 

I am a self-published poet. I published my first book of poetry when I was 18 years old. Fresh out of high school and halfway through my freshman year of college I finally stepped up and did it. The writing was so-so, but my friends and family that supported the project made it more than worth it. Of course, I will always be writing poetry and more and more books of it will always be coming out so keep your eyes peeled.

 

I am an erotic writer. Now I know what you’re thinking, that’s not possible. Erotic writers are creepy old men who live in a basement all day and fantasize about young girls. Well you’re wrong! I am not a man and I do not live in a basement; however I can neither confirm nor deny the rest of those facts. My erotic writing just sort of fell on me, but that’s a story for another chapter.

 

I’m crazy. Of all other things you will learn from this book I want that to be kept the most important of them. The main point I’m getting at is the crazier you are the better you are at writing. I don’t know why, but there you go. So yeah, I’m nuts, insane, bat s**t, out of my f*****g mind. So sit back and enjoy the show.



© 2012 Krisen Lison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 25, 2012


Author

Krisen Lison
Krisen Lison

About
I'm a poet, erotic writer, novelist, and short story writer. My free time is filled with the written word, flowing both from my own pen and from the many books I read. I tend to keep to myself, but if.. more..

Writing
Drowning Drowning

A Story by Krisen Lison