Day 6

Day 6

A Story by L4rn13
"

Lest this new start approach...

"
People  have proven to me again that they can not be trusted and frankly I'm sick and tired of it. No longer shall I rely on anyone. I'm sick of it. To move I still need another to split the costs to live but now I think I may just attempt to soldier alone as I have always done. When you have no one and nothing to lose its easy to attempt to risk what you have left (if there is any such thing). But now all I have are a handful of friends and people who are liars and hiding behind a motive. I can't be bothered with it anymore.
A friend of mine is leaving (its best they leave to Denmark because to be quite honest I don't think they are mentally stable) but I don't want to. Feelings I have harbored for them won't seem to go away and I want to let go. It has been festering for a long time and I'm sick of it now. I want to move on from them.

I want to start it all again. Break down who I am and rebuild from the start. Live a few weeks in solitude and have a fresh start because too much is getting in my way and the main thing is my naivety and generosity. People use and abuse my kindness. Well I guess its time I started being cruel to those who really deserve it... 

© 2013 L4rn13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on December 22, 2013
Last Updated on December 22, 2013
Tags: I, didn't, need, to, leave...

Author

L4rn13
L4rn13

Birmingham, United Kingdom



About
Poem from a Poet... I shan't befuddle your mind With poems of vampires Or quadruple signs, But rather rhythmful beats. For I am a poet And express through torn seams The stories of the heart,.. more..

Writing