Cactus

Cactus

A Story by Labu

Waiting for something in this world...waiting till eternal pass by... 
Old man:Why do you look so sad?
Girl:I keep searching for it..my precious flower..my only flower.To find it I've searched all the corners of the world.I've been to the strangest garden in the world.I've saw most enchanted roses and most astonishing lily's.But i keep having this feeling that they're not mine.Until one day..I have search all over the world but none could ever compare to its beauty.Its a cactus filled with sharp thorns.Is this the flower that I have to took care and look after for all my life? 
Old man:If you cant make up your mind...Let me take it away.
Girl:NO!you cant.Its the only flower that I feel attach to in this world.Yes...my only flower.
Old man:You stubborn girl...Didn't you know that the cactus have show its glowing face equip with sharp cloth to protect itself and its beauty so that only you could embrace it.Waiting only for you..It only allow you to find its glory.You are one lucky girl you know that?Many have search its all over the world but still didn't find what they're looking for.Happiness filled with thorns sometime can hurt,but its still filled you with its warm breath.
Girl:Maybe I myself is a stubborn cactus under your care.. 

© 2011 Labu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on May 8, 2011

Author

Labu
Labu

Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia



About
figure out urself :P more..

Writing
Don't let go Don't let go

A Poem by Labu


Lagoon Nebula Lagoon Nebula

A Poem by Labu


My Day My Day

A Poem by Labu