Im so  tired

Im so tired

A Poem by Kamari's

I'm so tired just tell me what you want.

Is it a yes or no.

Why do you reject me when I get snappy but get onto me when I do the same things you do to me.

Is this because I wouldn't sleep with you?

I'm so tired of trying to figure what we are when you will not give me a clue.

Is this because I didn't want to date you.

I did not want to hurt you when I moved away next year.

I'm so tired of you not telling me what you want.

I shouldn't have to wait on you to get I care for you but I can not be with you right now.

I told you I care to much for you just to be flying and I'm going places where I can not be with you.

I'm so tired just tell me what you want.

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love is too complicated. Years pass before you are able to understand a bit of it.
Sometimes it leaves you hurt and broken. But sometimes it makes you strong.
You are never able to understand what someone really wants. So well let it all just happen. You'd understand gradually.
Great imagery :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Exactly brownie points
Love`s like a puzzle--a maze of our own thoughts. Neither it allows the souls to be lived apart nor let `em live as one. It`s undefined but still as powerful as the natural forces of the universe which bright the day in morn and at dusk, takes it all back from you. Nice imagery!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much
The mystery of relationships. You might want to try to simplify them but the variables are too many. At times one is pushed to just admit not to know what is the best thing for the other. In a moment of need and tension I guess stripping down tlook at the other and let out " but what do you need?" more of then than not the other does not know. Is been 22 years for me of living with someone and I can relate to the feeling. Every day is a surprise and a challenge.

Don't give up!

Thankyou

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Always nice to hear from you rene

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2014
Last Updated on September 24, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's