Yannis

Yannis

A Story by Lindsey
"

I wrote this after someone mentioned they wondered how a writer would describe them in a book, so I decided to figure out how I'd describe my best friend.

"

At first glance people assume my best friend is a hippie, with his long curly blonde hair, relaxed body language, and often ironically random and funny shirts. Despite his relaxed and weird personality he doesn’t actually do drugs, but most people assume he does. He’s one of those geniuses, he could do anything he wanted to, but he’s pretty much always annoyingly lazy. He’s a good person to talk to weather it’s joking around or about the most serious kind of conversation. Though he doesn’t look it he’s very gentle, he likes to hug and to cuddle but has only really ever had two truly close friends according to him. He’s crazy, he’s creative, he loves games and cooking. Sometimes he can irritate the living hell out of me, but I love him. He’s the brother I always wanted but never had. He’s protective and he cares regardless of his lethargic nature and I think that’s what made us so close when we became friends. I never once doubted that he loved me, I just knew it wasn’t in the way the kids who loved drama and the idea of soul mates liked to think.

© 2015 Lindsey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015

Author

Lindsey
Lindsey

San Antonio, TX



About
I like to make friends and will read any good stories but I have a habit of not finishing mine. Please tell me what you honestly think of mine I can take it. I tend to misspell things sorry. more..

Writing
Fade Away Fade Away

A Poem by Lindsey