Love

Love

A Poem by Looneygirl74

This is where my heart aches and bleeds...I love you so much but you will continue to break my heart. This is where I say goodbye and you say hello...after all these years you want to say hello...I miss you...I miss your touch...I miss your loving words....I miss your bliss...ahhh...you miss the comfort of knowing you are loved...guess what??? Your love is fake and ingenious...its all about appearances and who can deceive...my love has always been genuine and transparent..this leads me to despair and anguish but guess what??? I will never break...better yet...I wont even blink an eye...you have taught me well...smile, and say hello...let my smile do the talking...I will captivate you...I will make you loose your inhibitions...your morals and any dignity that you have...say hello and goodbye in the same breathe...you are now under my control...welcome to what I call hell....

© 2016 Looneygirl74


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on January 24, 2016
Last Updated on January 24, 2016

Author

Looneygirl74
Looneygirl74

wells, ME



About
I grew up in foster care...my biological family didn't want me...I was adopted at 9... my dreams stopped at 9 but life began at 14..... more..

Writing
My mother My mother

A Story by Looneygirl74


My beauty My beauty

A Story by Looneygirl74