Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere

Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere

A Story by Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too
"

Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere on the way. Watch Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Online here.

"

Watch Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere Online


Click and watch -->> Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere


Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere shows Matchmaker already afresh with the division four acknowledgment of the hit dating antagonism alternation "Love Games: Bad Girls Need Adulation Too" on Monday, November 5 at 11PM ET/PT. Hosted by fan favorite, Tanisha Thomas, this division appearance Amy, Camilla and Dani from "Bad Girls Club" Las Vegas as they attempt and seek for adulation from a basin of 14 acceptable suitors. Beginning Monday, November 12, the alternation will move to its approved timeslot at 10PM ET/PT.


Each anniversary Amy, Camilla and Dani will go on dates to try to get to apperceive the bachelors while aswell aggressive in a alternation of camp challenges for the appellation of "HBIC" (Head Bad Babe In Charge). In the premiere episode, Tanisha reveals that acceptable "HBIC" comes with new allowances and twists this season. In accession to accepting the ability to annihilate the suitors, the crowned 'Bad Girl' will aswell be accustomed a closed envelope absolute a appropriate ability advised to accord the her an advantage in the game. The "HBIC" will aswell be accepted admission to the "Style Suite" abounding with clothes, jewelry, accessories and a allowance to advice her glam up for the date. 


Click and watch -->> Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere

This division aswell includes the acknowledgment of two above contestants, Taylor (season two agent up) and Joey (season three), who accept a leg up on the antagonism and are acquisitive to play the bold appropriate this time. Ultimately, hearts will be torn and in the end, alone one 'Bad Girl' and her admirer will be larboard standing.


Joey, 24 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @JoeyPaggi This "Love Games: Bad Girls Need Adulation Too" division three adversary is accessible for a additional adventitious at love. Currently in law school, belief to be a sports and ball lawyer, Joey doesn't accept in fairytale romances, but has no botheration assuming to in adjustment to get the girl. He wants to win over a Bad Babe because in his mind, there's no added affectionate of woman... unless you're his mother!


Click and watch -->> Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too Season 4 Episode 1 Premiere


Josh, 28 - Washington, DC @itsjoshnorris A DC-based magician, Josh uses his acceptable looks and agreeableness to aces up ladies. His abracadabra act includes a aggregate of acceptable and beheld abracadabra alloyed with hypnotism, physique accent and mentalism. His appellation in academy was "Captain Intensity" and Josh says he operates on one acceleration which is "Now." He is searching for a ad-lib and crazy bad girl.Love Games Bad Girls Need Adulation Too Division 4 Adventure 1 Premiere

© 2012 Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

935 Views
Added on November 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 6, 2012
Tags: Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love , watch Love Games: Bad Girls Need, Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love