exlpaining love

exlpaining love

A Poem by Lunar Bliss

trying to explain how much i love you...

is quite like proving there is a god.

© 2008 Lunar Bliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short poems are really nice sometimes. You've done a really good job of getting your idea across without wasting your breath. When I read this I feel like you're not only saying your love is indescribable like god but you're also saying it's just as meaningful and important.
Basically, I agree with everyone else. Keep writing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


man, do i know that feeling...
=)

Posted 16 Years Ago


extraordinary!

Posted 16 Years Ago


i dont know how to describe this without saying something i havent already said. it's beautiful. it's... something. there's a saying "short, sweet, and to the point." this is exactly that. good job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


this is............ amazing it's like the words that everyone is trying to get out but can't think of great job. by the way i found you on writers online. feel free to review mine im 13 soo they may not be that good but great job :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


wow. i really like this. i am hopelessly in love and believe in God, so the juxtaposition worked for me. i'm not sure of your religious beliefs, state of spirituality, etc. but it works whether the reader is a "believer" or an "unbeliever".

you can't explain God to someone who doesn't "want" to believe. the evidence will be ignored, debated, denied. just like you can't make someone believe you love them, if they don't want to believe you. where's the proof, show me, prove it. they would say, and if you have to prove it, where's the faith, trust, belief?

this is very good example of minimal word usage with maximum word impact: how "much" can i say in the fewest amount of words.

i will read your portfolio here, based on this one piece. you just got 100, my friend. please keep writing.

faith, hope and love, tristan
www.lulu.com/content/1325773

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very simple words spelling out a deeper message. I really like this. It would be intresting to know if it was written for someone or just for the sake of writing. You have a great layout for your poem too, the words softly flowing down the page like a water fall, creating the want to read more as the lines become shorter. Really well done!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2008

Author

Lunar Bliss
Lunar Bliss

choctaw, OK



About
i am new to writing the only 4 poems i have wrote are on my profile and so please comment my writings to show me if i am doing good or not please more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..