Prolog

Prolog

A Chapter by Maj

The wind howled while extensive, velvety, black tresses whipped against pasty, blood-spattered cheeks. Coarse, red fabric enclosed fingers grabbing her chin forcefully making ger gaze into his cold, sinister, threatening eyes. A vindictive, repulsive smirk made it's way along his bleeding, chapped, sicky-pale lips. A gloved hand reached out gradually till his fingers tangled themselves into her wind tossed locks and brutally pulled on her hair, causing her head to ship backwards. Tears glided down her silky-smooth, ashen cheeks, turning-off at her jaw bone and trailing down the hallow of her throat. A oredatory growl grew in his throat as he stared at the drop of water pooling in a groove created by muscle and skin on her throat. Leisurely he leaned forward and let his tongue escape the warmth of his mouth to lick away the salty goodness. A subtle moan caught in his throat as he closed his eyes and toke in her mouth-watering fragrance.

 

She struggled, trying with all her might to break free of his grasp. With a fierce jerk on her locks he caused her head to come in comtact with a solid brick wall. Skin broke apart and red, warm, sticky blood oozed from the gash, tainting the silky, raven tresses. He leaned his head forward till his icy pale lips left delicate whispers of skin brushing against skin. His jagged, aroused breathing the only sound besides the rain thrashing against the tin roof.

 

" You look beautiful with your intoxicating blood coating that magnificent black hair" his coarse, ruthless voice broke the silence for the first time. A shiver ran down her spine as if a chilly hand trailed it's fngers along her spine, an unwelcome, threatening hand.



© 2010 Maj


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Maj
Maj

Canada



Writing
Fight Fight

A Poem by Maj