No Love

No Love

A Poem by Maria Retz
"

I often wonder why some people hate/fear things that are different, instead of trying to learn them to understand...

"

 

No Love
 
Have you ever wondered how it would be
to never be loved by anyone, no one at all.
Your parents would not have you. No love.
You never found any friends, to laugh with.
 
Dark despair, poisoning your inner self,
Leaving you empty, but filled with pain.
Loneliness, a part of a normal day. No love.
Wonder if light ever will find your door.
 
Oh, but those who weep will never find peace,
So therefore you laugh to yourself in the dark.
A hilarious laughter, full of envy, full of blame.
Why will no one help you to find love? No love.
 
Ah, deep sighs, heavy air, dirty pollution… inside.
Nobody cares about your creative mind. NO LOVE.
Why are you treated like this? You’re different, but…
You are also like me, like them, they just don’t see it.
 
 © 2008 Maria Retz

© 2008 Maria Retz


Author's Note

Maria Retz
Please let me know if you find errors in the text. I am trying to learn English as fluently as possible. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G
Nice, the thoughts of a creative mind. I think you should have used wondering instead of wonder
"wonder if light will find my door"
"wondering if light will find my door" but you are the poet so I don't know if that was intentional or not. FOr english not to be your first language you seemed to have mastered it pretty well.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I can relate to this on great use of words and expressions very righteous

Posted 15 Years Ago


Believe me the lines infuses the reader into the sad theme that one doesnt even know whether they have observed some syntax or topographical error..........so so deep.

Posted 15 Years Ago


What a poem, so full of doubts, sadness, but, maybe too, there are some truths.

You write very well, 'have incredible use of the English language and, let me stress, put many to shame.

Technically your poem has fine metre and the words are well selected. Whether you usee Word for the punctuation, I don't know, but your punctuation is excellent.

A grand piece of writing, Maria - congratulations.

Posted 15 Years Ago


oh dear forget about errors ,this is wonderful ,dreamy and full of love and passion ,unlimited love,you have become a dreamer my friend i just loved your words ,so sweet and creative...
Dark despair, poisoning your inner self,
Leaving you empty, but filled with pain
Loneliness, a part of a normal day. No love.
Wonder if light ever will find your door.
Oh, but those who weep will never find peace
Nobody cares about your creative mind. NO LOVE
this is so wonderful,i really liked it a lot,lovely words ,pretty dreamy words

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh, but those who weep will never find peace, - this is such a truthful line right here
So therefore you laugh to yourself in the dark. - and such wisdom in this line
A hilarious laughter, full of envy, full of blame. - full of truth again
Why will no one help you to find love? No love. - full of wisdom and truth

Over all I just love this stanza here, this is a very well written write here, i enjoyed this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Maria, your poem was heartfelt. I didn't see any errors, but then I think with an artists mind. Which is grossly only understood by other artists. For someone whose English is not yet fluent that was amazing. The flow of it was beautiful.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

No errors at all.

Wonderful piece, very honest, especially the last line. It's brutal in its language, but its so well written, it carries it off perfectly.

An excellent poem!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem is penned beautifully and I truly enjoyed reading it. A lot of emotions went into this, and made it the perfect write that it is. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

759 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2008
Last Updated on October 17, 2008

Author

Maria Retz
Maria Retz

Denmark



About
I only share those poems and stories I have written that aren't good enough for publication. Therefore, do not think that these poems and stories are the best I can do, I can do much better ;D I have.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gimmie Moke Gimmie Moke

A Story by Rain