Two. The Acid Fueled Freak V.S The Crystal Fueled Maniac.

Two. The Acid Fueled Freak V.S The Crystal Fueled Maniac.

A Story by MattHeston
"

Part two.

"
"Get off me, ya b*****d!" I yelled while pushing the mad-man away from me. He pulled out a knife from his back pocket; a long, slightly rusted blade. If you looked close enough, you could almost see minuscule amounts of dried blood on it, left from the last poor fool who did not have the time nor the patience to feed this man's bloated ego.
He began: "Why don't you just empty your pockets and we'll call the whole thing even? How does that sound, huh?" There was a menacing tone in the way he said it, but I could tell that, in his own twisted way, he was trying to be somewhat reassuring; as if there were some fragment of a human being left in him. Though it didn't last. His eyes became like wildfire once more. He said, growing very impatient, very quickly, "Hurry the f**k up!"
"Uhh," I stammered while reaching into my back pocket and pulling out my wallet. "Let's see, uh, a condom -expired- a Canadian penny, a driver's license -also expired- a stick of gum, though I wouldn't recommend letting it anywhere near children. Uhh . . ." 
"You goddamn broke f**k! I should just drop you right here for wasting my f*****g time! You'll just be one of many who learned the hard way not to f**k with me!" He meant business this time. I had to act or die; now, I've no problem with death, sometimes I welcome it, but I'd be damned if I'd let it in like this. Yes, I had to act. I threw myself at him; not just my body, but my entire being. Every single drop of my will, my strength; my physical self and my spiritual self splitting, ready to be unleashed on this man like a nuclear bomb going off right under his feet.
I grabbed the arm which held the knife, while almost lunging after him in hopes of knocking him over. Perhaps this wasn't the best way of handling a situation, but this was no time to think things through. This was a time for brute action, for neurotic passion matched only by teenage lovers. This was a time to let brawn have its day over brain.
(TO BE CONTINUED)

© 2015 MattHeston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job! I like this, but wish the chapters were a little longer! You keep me on edge, which is good though! Can't wait to find out more! And hope you'll review some of my stuff. Keep it up!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Good story, I did enjoyed the tention that you put in with the two characters
Looking forward to read more! I do like this a lot

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2701 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015

Author

MattHeston
MattHeston

Bennet, NE



About
Im just a young ( young being 15) writer/ comedian trying to get better. more..

Writing
"Untitled" "Untitled"

A Story by MattHeston



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..