Obvious Problem (Part Two)

Obvious Problem (Part Two)

A Story by MattHeston
"

Story of a high schooler and his problems.

"

We spend our days surrounded by sex. Even before we are able to fully understand what sex even is we are bombarded by a world obsessed with it and therefore we become so fascinated by it that we are on a constant look out for it. We become so fascinated that it consumes our lives. Especially when you are a teenager. Maybe thats why John decided to attend Marys party after all.

 

      John showed up in his fathers ca, that he was finally allowed to borrow, at around ten at night. Already the yard was full of drunk morons trying to  get in the pants of other drunk morons. John walked inside the house and went straight to Mary, who was cradling a bottle of beer. As he approached her the scent of alcohol and desperation grew in intensity.

 "Oh my god, John! You showed up." Said Mary.

"Yeah, well I decided I needed to get drunk in a different space." Said John.

"Well, Im glad you showed up. I was worried this party would be no fun for me."

"Well hey, it still may be."

"No, I doubt it. By the way, Im not wearing under wear."

"I didnt know I was talking to a w***e."

"What? Thats no way to talk to a lady!"

"Then start acting like one. You know, maybe it was a mistake, me coming here."

 

       John walked out of the house where there was a blond girl leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. John passed, glancing at her and she looked back and smiled.  "Wanna bum a puff?" Asked the blond.

"Yeah, I could use one." Said John, while taking a huge puff. He exhaled and handed the cigarette back to her. "Names Wendy, by the way."

"My names John. You friends with Mary?" Asked John.

"Me? Hell no. I hate her."Said Wendy, while handing the cigarette back to John for another puff.

"Then why show up?" Said John while taking a puff.

"Hell, I dont know. I was bored I suppose." Said Wnedy while finishing off the cigarette. "Oh god," Said Wendy. "That was my last one."

"Wanna ride to the gas station?" Asked John.

"Yeah, thatd be great."

 

 

       John and Wendy walked to the car and drove off. They made light conversation while driving. "You ever punched a cop in the balls?" Wendy asked at one point.

"No." Said John. 

"You havent lived until you have." This type of conversation went back and forth for about half an hour until they made it to the store. It was about eleven thirty by the time they made it. They got out of the car and walked in the gas station and quickly she bought a pack of cigarettes and they left. Wendy quickly opened the pack and began to smoke and said, 'I like that guy, he sells to minours."

"I used to know a prostitute who used to sell to minours." Said John. Wendy laughed,"I like you, youre funny."

 John drove Wnedy home and they exchanged phone numbers and hugged.

© 2011 MattHeston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"You ever punched a cop in the balls?" etc, the offbeat humour is impressive to say the least !!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 8, 2011

Author

MattHeston
MattHeston

Bennet, NE



About
Im just a young ( young being 15) writer/ comedian trying to get better. more..

Writing