Her Love

Her Love

A Poem by Megan

When he looks at her, she freezes. And when he’s upset -- about anything -- she breaks into a million tiny pieces. She wishes she could give him the world, whether he seeks it or not. She knows he loves her for exactly who/how she is; but she can’t help but want to do more for him. He is the only person she has ever wanted to be better for. Not because she wants to change, and to morph into something she’s not, but to better herself because she finally feels like she can be better than she believes and she absolutely loves that feeling. She can’t believe someone has actually made her feel this way. She has never felt so confident and so reassured that she is actually important. No one has ever been able to do that for her.


He is her whole world. Without him, she would be absolutely lost.

She finally understands what it means to be in love, what it means to want to be with someone for the rest of her life. She always thought she knew, more times than she’s proud of…

But with him, she finally understands why it never worked out with anyone else.

She looks at him, and just melts. It’s so hard to be mad at him because the second she looks at him again, all she wants to do is kiss him and hug him and never let go. She knows that their love is one of a kind, so many people go their whole lives looking for this love, and she feels so sorry for those people. Because this love is what life is all about, without this love, you can’t fully live. She doesn’t understand how someone could willingly go their life without love. Without someone special being there for them, someone to tell all of their good and bad stories to do. To tell them about their day, hear the other tell them about theirs as well. To cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie and fall asleep in eachothers arms. That is the life she wants, and she has it with him.




He is the sun and moon to her, and she is so grateful that he walked into her store that night, because had he gone anywhere else, she would never know what it’s like to really live.

© 2016 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

He is the sun and moon to her, and she is so grateful that he walked into her store that night, because had he gone anywhere else, she would never know what it’s like to really live.

This last line is very meaningful in a way it's just simple. This poem made me realize that destiny still exist. I love this write so much! Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Megan

7 Years Ago

Thank you!! This is one of my favorites that I've written, and it means a lot to hear nice words abo.. read more



Reviews

Excellent write for the prefect lovers who meet fall madly in love for ever and ever eyes wide open spirits running wild into the night and everything is going to be alright.

Posted 7 Years Ago


He is the sun and moon to her, and she is so grateful that he walked into her store that night, because had he gone anywhere else, she would never know what it’s like to really live.

This last line is very meaningful in a way it's just simple. This poem made me realize that destiny still exist. I love this write so much! Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Megan

7 Years Ago

Thank you!! This is one of my favorites that I've written, and it means a lot to hear nice words abo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2016
Last Updated on October 11, 2016

Author

Megan
Megan

Des Moines, IA



About
I'm just a girl who loves to write. more..

Writing