The silver lining to a girl

The silver lining to a girl

A Story by Mehta
"

LIFE IS A LIKE RIDING A BICYCLE WE FALL, WE GET AGAIN WE FALL AND AGAIN WE GET UP. LIFE IS A JOURNEY BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP TO INDICATE HERSELF WITH HOPE AND LOVE.

"
     THE SILVER LINING TO A GIRL
    I rembered when i walked in my new school , i looked around the girls were different with linguistic mannner and could not express myself. It was peculiar moment to me, i could not stop myself by looking around those girls. I walked intov my new house , settled my cupboard set to introduce myself to the new girls in my room, it was very difficult for me to represent myself infront of those girls . I felt terrified and awakard.
 life is a lesson of ups and downs, it is a implusive part and parcel of our life. We need to struggle to confront those problems which leaves us behind to live another day by becoming a silent call to our loved ones or not to world.
All these experience strenghtens , to fight against our adversities to become determined and an idealistic. Man is not the creature of calamities ; Circumstances are the creatures of a man said by Anonymous . Life is meaningless , unnatural without any problems , struggles and emotions.
 My name is sakshi , and i compeleted my school graduation . When i was in school, i suffered with a severe depression , i did not know what was I doing to my life. When i was in school , hardly had i friends , to live and share the each every moment of life.  I neglected myself as human, i thought , why? even i am alive in this small world of huge creatures. I was treated to be odd one out from all the least ones, i was refused , denied and eve- teased by my own batchmates. I  was disheartened and disgraced as rotten evil to the pro- creation of human. I intently felt to be sad .An example, an ant sprawl on the road , but we crush it into broken organs , similarly thats how i was treated in school everyone supppresed and dominated and walked over me. But i was silent as like the god to the world. I tried committing suicide twice, but did not help me , and left me speechless by puttiing myself into the same well of sad life. But could not be left behind with nasty thoughts and actions of words. I fought fro my passion to dance, not given an single oppportunity , but i was broken , shattered and eventually want to relinquish .
 But one day , their was turn out in my life when a brighter cloud showed me the silver lining to live for myself . He awaitedf several years to pass by the right tiem came when i was indicated with a cloud with silver lining when i was given the chance to livw with full hope and lively. When i was given an opportunity to fulll fill my desires in my boarding school , i could not achieves as goood as other, but i gratified my self with full hopes and love to life. Today i am very happy and grateful to the god for giving me an opportunity to live for myself. Therefore, it showed a silver lining by clouds because calamties are faced by all of us , But living another with precious flames to add colours in our life, running with thoughts and standstill by it. We are build with ashes, drenched in ashes. 
We are build from earth and dissolved in earth.
We are made with emotions and dissolved in emotions.
 We cannot escape death , because death is inevitable .
 We leaves us behind the footprints in the sand of time by thoughts and actions to walk ahead to rebuild your dreams.
 ''Thus thou art; Thus thou returnst''.

© 2018 Mehta


Author's Note

Mehta
i request you, if you like a my story please message . It would be my pleasure .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2018
Tags: '' LIFE GIVES YOU A SECOND FORT