Traitor (Prologue)

Traitor (Prologue)

A Chapter by Mika DeAngelos

I followed in close behind him, climbing up the Forever Tree at the same rhythmatic pace as the demonic red and black wolf from the traitors clan, DeGotoh.

"Mai, are you okay," he asked in sincerity.

I looked up and there was his hand, out stretched towards me, waiting for my scratched and bruised one. I smiled up at him as I went to grab his hand, seconds before my footing and grip slipped from the tree's bark.


He gasped and grabbed onto to me by the wrist, "Mai!"

I looked down and then back up in fright, scrambling to grab his hand with both of mine. I didn't trust him, but he was the only way yo be saved from the fiery pits of hell down below. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt myself slipping from his grasp. His face was showing signs of pain and discomfort. I panicked knowing that he wasn't going to be able to hold me much longer, but a part of me knew that he was going to risk everything to save me from falling. I looked up into his eyes, not only seeing pain, but fear and sorrow. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as our grip faltered, and tears fell down my face.

"Mai," he screamed my name as I fell down into hell.



© 2015 Mika DeAngelos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015


Author

Mika DeAngelos
Mika DeAngelos

McKenzie, TN



About
Hi everyone, welcome to my profile! Here is somethings about me. My name is Micaela Burke (Mika DeAngelos is my alias). I was born in Jackson, TN but mostly raised in McKenzie, TN. I just recently gra.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mika DeAngelos