Terrified

Terrified

A Story by Millia
"

Greg has had a plastic surgery because of family expectations and problems .He has problems in his life because of such an obstacle but he will finally find his way.

"

I stared into his eyes with that stern look that even he dreaded it. As I was seated adjacent to him on the wooden chair in the small ,stuffy room I felt like I was just going to die .I could not wait to raise my eyes and look at this man again but he seemed to be dodging my eyes in a clever , mysterious way which in turn gave me that cold shiver down my spine as if he had just confirmed my death ‘I am just a messenger ,Mrs Parlour’ he immediately blurted it out as  if that was supposed to make me feel better .If anything that was the most scariest of all , the messenger would just be sent to murder .It has always been like that even in the horror movies which justified my extreme terror .Like a normal person he expected to see a more friendly gaze at that which he’d blurted out, to his astonishment it actually worsened the situation .

I was starting to feel uneasy and nauseas because the room was so stuffy but who cares , there I was sitting helplessly in the chair which was not near the word comfortable .Of course I was meant to ask him anything like who the real person who wanted me was like  , like what a psychologically stable person would do but I just kept him hanging on like that .For goodness’ sake there wasn’t supposed to be such an informal talk like that between an abductor and the abducted so like a learned , scared lady I kept my words to myself .As he moved his feet towards me , my heart could literally throb out .I was tied hands  back , obviously I couldn’t move but if I could only God knows that I would escape the scary ,gruesome face .His face was right in my eyes and I could feel his heavy , hungry breath .This time his eyes were not dodging mine but rather they concentrated on mine .

For a moment  , I thought I liked his eyes pretty much flaming hot .His cheekbones  shaped , his lips moisturised by the constant saliva that he had .He was relatively sexy, I told myself as I almost smiled in his face .I realised , this is my to be  murderer why would I have such weird thoughts .I clearly wanted to pinch the hell out of myself , that would look crazy and retarded in front of him right. But why was I caring about his reaction to my actions .He was moving his soft hand on my cheek and chin at that moment when I jumped out of thoughts .That was WEIRD why was he doing that’ I asked myself .He smiled at me and said ‘It has been ten years now , I finally have you with me  I am overwhelmed’.

© 2015 Millia


Author's Note

Millia
n/a

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 13, 2015
Last Updated on August 13, 2015
Tags: Love, mystery, crime, family, conflict, compassion, suspense

Author

Millia
Millia

Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa



About
I am an outgoing lady who so much loves writing ,cricket ,reading novels and socialising more..