Lovers Road

Lovers Road

A Story by Millie

As she strolled into the bathroom she noticed that enticing smell that could only belong to one person. As the smell filled her she became more joyful by the second. Picking up the hair brush which was laid on the bath tub, she began to brush her hair as she sang to herself. Her hair was tied up into a high pony tail which laid just beneath her shoulders. She brushed her fringe out from in front of her eyes. Then brushed the skirt on her dress. He walked in behind her grasping her tightly in his arms. He placed his lips gently on her cheek as he reluctantly let her go.

 

 He continuously flicked his hair out of his face as he looked at her in utter silence that was so loud to both of there ears. She reached up messing up his hair. Then leaned in kissing him softly on the nose. He loved the soft touch of her skin against his. He in twinned his hands into hers keeping his sweet brown eye's locked on her. The feeling of longing disappeared as he held on to her hands.

 

They walked through hand in hand. As the sun shines through the tree's lighting up her face even more as she look towards him. He let go of her hand placing it around her waste to move closer to her. Through the smell of the flowers, grass and tree's she could still smell the single smell that belonged to him. The vibrant shades of green and yellow highlighted his hazel eyes. The tree's swayed in the breeze.

 

Reaching a section of the forest where it seemed like it was an open field with wild flowers running free. There love surrounding the comforting them as they walk through an open field searching for a place to rest. As they reach there spot he lays his jacket on the ground. With in a calming smile he invites her to sit. She pats the ground he sits next to her grasps her tightly digging his head in the space between her shoulder and neck. He breathed softly on her neck. The warmth of his breath against her skin warmed her through. Placing her hand on his check she turned to face him. He placed his lips against her's becoming more intense and passionate by the second. Finishing the kiss they stayed in each others personal space. Not feeling invaded. Experiencing a love for another person they had never felt before.

 

They walk back a different way an new experience. He walks behind her with his arms held tightly amlost squeezing her around her. Her thin soul shoes cause her to trip over a stone. She feel on to her back as she turned in his arms. He landed on top of her just managing not to crush her. By pushing his hand out on to the stoney muddy ground. He bends down even more to kiss her forehead. He offers his and  to help her up, she takes his hand supporting her up rising.

 

They walk on through till they find a large tree in the middle of there parth. He pulls out a pen then engraves of the tree lovers road he circels it with a heart then addeds their intials either side.

© 2011 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 25, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie