Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Miranda

Author's note:

I just would like to say that I was not the only one to write this novel. I would like to give credit to my friend, Zeldawolfy for including her parts with Diablo and other characters that will be seen throughout the novel. I also would like to say that this idea started out as just a simple game on a roleplaying site but then it blossemed into a full out novel.

Note: Their is some material in here that is not suitable for youner readers. There are scenes of violence, sex, and pure evil plus some mild language. Also, the angels and demons in this novel are not meant to offend any religion, they are simply there to add to the suspense. Thank you!

With that said, I hope you enjoy this novel! :D



© 2013 Miranda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you give a warning right here about what the story will contain. I normally don't read things with sex and things, but I do occasionally, and I will be willing to read this because it sounds interesting.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Why thank you. I really like how you put this. Once, I started reading a book and the very first par.. read more
Miranda

10 Years Ago

I don't many people are. Or at least, they don't like to read it in books.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Yeah.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

Miranda
Miranda

N/A, MI



About
My name is Miranda and I live in Michigan. I am a young author though I have no published works, I am working to get my first novel edited and sent off to the publishers. I write mostly fantasy and u.. more..

Writing
Pikachu Pikachu

A Story by Miranda